Reviews for Love Heals
Pamena chapter 46 . 11/12/2006
Aw, it was time but I'm so sad to see it all end. I hope you have something else in the works for us to read;) I'm so glad that Karen and the baby are okay, and she and Will finally have a child together. The whole pregnancy was nerve-wracking for me, so I can only imagine the relief they must be feeling. I love the name Lucas, and I think it's really sweet that Karen used Stanley's name as Lucas's middle name, I like that she hasn't forgotten him, even if she is married to someone else now. I'm glad Lucas seems to be mild mannered, I don't think Karen could handle a baby that cried every time you put them down(my mom still resents me for ). Karen snapping at Will in the beginning of the chapter was funny, I love when Will and Karen argue for some reason, I think it's And yay for Rosie being there for Karen when her water broke-I love that woman! And Will running all the way to the penthouse was adorable, he's sweet. Thanks for the great story hon, I hope to see more from you soon:)
X3 xox Sam xox X3 chapter 46 . 11/12/2006
AW! I loved it! You did an amazing job honey!
mullallyhayesfan chapter 46 . 11/12/2006
Aww honey! That was such a good story! I absolutely loved it. I cried a bit when Karen had the baby because I was so happy for her and Will. I am so glad that everything worked out for them in the end. They have both been through alot and deserve all the happiness in the world, which they got..lol. Loved it loved it loved it! You are a great writer, I say it alot and I mean it lol! I am lookin forward to reading future stories. Congrats on another well written story~!
beccacat chapter 45 . 11/12/2006
Ok, yay the baby is coming! How cool that is, I know Karen never thought this day would arrive, I am sure she is a bundle of nerves! I love that Rosie is their to help Karen, it seems that Rosie is always there when Karen needs her most. I loved this, " "Hey, help me up, I gotta go to the bathroom." She turned her head to the door and saw Rosario standing there. The maid came in, grabbed Karens arm and helped her stand up. "Thank you Rosie" Karen said. "No problems, ms Karen" she answered." Of course Rosie knew that Karen was in labour, and she took care of everything! How cute was Will, " “I’m sorry sir, but my wife is going in to labour right now” Will shouted as he ran past his boss." Then bless his heart he ran most of the way to get to Karen! I loved it, great chapter!
beccacat chapter 46 . 11/12/2006
Beautiful! I loved this story, I felt like I was right in it throughtout the whole story. You simply amaze me!

I loved that Karen was so typically Karen during the birth, sassy but sweet! How beautiful it was when Karen and Will met Lucas for the first time, "Will looked over Karen’s shoulder and tears started to run down his cheeks as he watched his son look up at them with big, blue eyes and yawned..."Welcome to the world little one" she whispered with tears running down her cheeks."

I am so glad that Grace and Jack sorted things out, and things are just the way they are supposed to be!

Finally, how sweet the family gathering together to celebrate Lucas' first Christmas! Of course Lucas got most of the presents, as well he should! And the triumph of the story, Karen nursing Lucas, with Will close by watching the most beautiful site he has ever seen, his beautiful wife with their handsome baby boy! Bravo! I loved it, and can't wait for more of your stories, as I have said you are simply a brilliant writer!
mullallyhayesfan chapter 44 . 11/11/2006
honey i am sorry i didnt review sooner! i love this story and you i think you are doing a great job! im so glad that everything is alright. i love how karen was kinda shy about asking the dr if her and will could have sex. it was too cute. all four of them going to karens drs appt was sweet. it really is special for all of them. i liked when the baby kicked and karen got all excited and then let everyone feel it. that is something special. i laughed out loud when i read this part “Yeah, oh my God, it’s Jack junior in there” Jack said and smiled.“Hey Jack, it’s Will junior, don’t forget that” Will said and pointed at him playfully.“Sorry, it is Chunky junior in there” Jack said and smirked.“Hey hey” Karen said and smacked his arm. “Not that kind of language in front of my stomach, you hear?”

It was so cute and so something Jack would say! Loving the story honey! I cant wait for the next part!
Pamena chapter 44 . 11/11/2006
Aw, a boy! How exciting is that? I was thinking they were having a baby boy, and I was I thought it was kind of sad that Karen won't think past the present and come up with some baby names because she's afraid she's jinxing the whole thing. I mean, the last two babies didn't have names or anything, and I guess if she started thinking about it, naming the baby and buying outfits sort of gives him an indentity-and that would make it ten times worse if she actually lost this one too(she better ). Jack and Will bickering over Jack's nickname "Chunky" was cute, it's good to see them joking around like always. Thanks for the update hon, more soon:)
beccacat chapter 44 . 11/11/2006
It was incredibly cute Sweetie! I am so happy for Karen and Will, a boy! I think I would be a lot like Karen if I were to ever get pregnant again. It was sweet how the four them left the office hand in hand, I loved that! Then when Grace and Jack felt baby Truman kick how great was that! I loved it, please update soon!
X3 xox Sam xox X3 chapter 44 . 11/11/2006
aw a little boy... how sweet! i love it! great job honey1
Pamena chapter 43 . 11/10/2006
Well, finally!haha I had a feeling their celibacy wouldn't last;) And I'm glad it didn't, I was missing the lack of I thought it was sweet how Karen made absolutely sure that having sex wouldn't harm the baby, asking the doctor several times if he was positive it would be okay. It's awesome that she couldn't wait for Will to get home, and she went to his office. Would this qualify as mixing business with pleasure?haha I love how Will is anxious about the "sex" part of her doctor visit, and she toys with him, skirting around the issue entirely. She can be so mean I love when she messes with him though, it's cute and funny. Thanks for the updates hon, I love it:) More soon!
beccacat chapter 43 . 11/10/2006
You never cease to amaze me, two chapters! Wow, sweetie they were great! I am so glad the doctor set Karen's mind at ease, and told her that everything would be fine if she had sex. I know Will was certainly glad;) I love the office scene, so steamy! Great chapter, update soon!
LucyLastic chapter 43 . 11/10/2006
Woah missy! fantastic chapter!

they're definately back! lol

keep it coming honey!
LucyLastic chapter 42 . 11/10/2006
lol Karen's back to her old self!

loved it as always honey, kee it coming!
Pamena chapter 41 . 11/9/2006
Aw, Will and Karen are so adorable. I love how cute they are with each other. Karen pulling Will into the water was funny, and it reminded me of the time when Grace did the same thing. I loved the baby kicking! Yaay for healthy baby!haha I really hope everything goes well with this pregnancy. I think it's sweet that they can't keep their hands off each other, and Karen is trying to be so cautious. The "milking machine" line was funny, Karen is completely I'm glad they're gonna talk to the doctor, maybe he can tell them what's what:) Thanks for the update!
LucyLastic chapter 41 . 11/9/2006
oh i loved the chapter honey! i like how you took my idea but made it your own and added stuff! they are really cute together aswell D keep going honey and remember i'm always here to help!