Reviews for A Figure in the Fog
Nascar3L chapter 18 . 3/18
You must continue this story! I just read it all in one sitting! The story is unique and I like how the relationship between Sara and Catherine is slowly forming! Please continue this hidden gem!
Fellfarer chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
Soooo, I know it's years later but I've just been going through some old follow alerts and stumbled upon your story again. I'm really enjoying it, the case is intriguing (I've no idea where exactly you're going! Love it!) and the slow build up towards CSR really well paced. What happened to the resurrection plan?
leigh03 chapter 18 . 1/25/2012
Oh I really hope you update this story, it's so good! I really think you should do another chapter, it's only been about 4 yrs since the last update :) lol
Buckster chapter 18 . 10/27/2011
This is a really great story. Hope to read more. Any of the stories I have read of yours have been good.
Missmeee chapter 18 . 11/30/2008
brilliant i cant wait for you to continue...

im impressed well done

and good luck with the rest of the story

x
guy chapter 18 . 8/15/2008
This story is pretty interesting. I hope you keep on writing. Please update soon.
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 18 . 6/29/2008
i cant wait for a new update. your story is so realistic and it doesn't race to get cath and sara together. you have a real talent for writing keep up the good work!
CSIvHP11 chapter 18 . 3/24/2008
good fic so far, keep going, I'm glad you put the recap in, I was starting to get confused
chawkchic chapter 18 . 3/7/2008
I just found this update. I hope you haven't given up on this story I need to know the answers. :) PRETTY PLEASE!
schdiw chapter 18 . 3/5/2008
Amazing chapter. So many questions... please continue writing this!
harassedbytheFBI chapter 18 . 2/19/2008
wow i really like this story. please update soon! im so glad you're starting it up again.
Titpom1 chapter 18 . 2/15/2008
I just discovered your story but I wish there will be an update soon !
RebelByrdie chapter 18 . 1/29/2008
Yey! Zombie fic! Okay, not really, but I am glad to see this fic again. I do need something to read while my beta tinkers with my chapters. :P

Excellent as always, now I have to go back and read the whole thing again to refresh my memory...whee!
Gryffindor620 chapter 18 . 1/26/2008
Go Catherine!

Great Chapter!(After so long!)

Update Soon Son!
FoxyWombat chapter 18 . 1/26/2008
I'm so excited you picked this back up! I hope you'll be updating much more frequently...I loved it. You wrote the Cath/Sara conversation so well and I loved the discussion of "The Catherine"