Reviews for The UnSeries
Yuki Tsukihana chapter 7 . 5/10/2008
aww, how cute.

I'd love to see more chapters to this

there seriously aren't enough good Claude/Dias fics out there...and with SO3 on the market, no one likes SO2 anymore. so sad...
Em chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
I absolutely adore this series of yours, and how you write this couple, but I have to say this chapter is my favorite for one reason:

"(Dias always suspected bandits.)"

Cracks me up every time.
Koril Dragonic chapter 7 . 1/10/2007
... *blinks*

I feel moved...

*blushes* This just became my new favorite, just because I can see the two of them sitting around and talking about everything and nothing. So many wonderful images... I'm such a sucker for simple things..!
Aoi-sama chapter 6 . 12/14/2006
kyah!

so swet...

but really, more lovey dovey scene please...
Koril Dragonic chapter 6 . 10/28/2006
I think no.1 is my favorite of all these... Though 2 is also good. They all made me giggle and squeal, for different reasons, but I like the first drabble the most. A man cooking for another man is just so suggestive in my mind! Bah, maybe I just have weird tastes... No pun intended.

I've never had all natural ice cream before, and now I'm kinda curiouse about how different it actually is. But I could never eat a snake. They're on my "favorite pets" list with cats, dogs, and master/slave fetishists.
Koril Dragonic chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
This does not suck! The title is... fitting. I doubt there's anything that would be more appropriate, as simple works well enought.

No, I honestly like this one. It has a very familiar, comfortable feel to it. Like visiting home during a never ending journey of self discovery. And I've always been a sucker for "wandering swordsman" stories... *blushes*
Blue Paper Crane chapter 5 . 10/22/2006
I just love these stories. I think I have been reading since chapter 2 and should be smacked soundly up side the head for not reviewing sooner. I've always enjoyed a good Claude and Dias story. Thanks for writing these and I look forward to more in the future.

BTW if any artists out there read this review, wouldn't a picture of Dias and Rena playing dress up as kids be cool. Chibi Dias in a purple dress, haha.
Koril Dragonic chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
I think this came out quite well. Still... "One Hundred and Twenty Seven Embarassing Things That Happened Between Dias and Me" is the best part in my opinion. He's keeping TRACK of these moments? What, so he doesn't do the same thing again?

This fic cheered me up amazingly. I hope you keep going!
Cyrus Lowe-Monterrey chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
Whee~~ DiasxClaude! Don't see much of it anymore (here at

And Dias scaring some old guy, sounds like him, very much. Claude is a bit more exuberant than i thought he should be, but it's still a very enjoyable read.

Um, if I get down on my knees and beg nicely, can we have more?
Koril Dragonic chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Anything with Claude and Dias in it makes me want to squeal like a little girl... How I've missed these two!

I never stopped to think that killing theives and bandits is truly murder. Unessesary force, since they could have just knocked them out instead... I wonder how they would have felt about it the first time, off screen?