Reviews for Ninja Wizard
sundrawnshadow chapter 9 . 9/18
more I say more!
1529 chapter 9 . 6/5
Through chapter five this story was brilliant, since that chapter, the character of Harry changed too much and the story lost cohesion.

Your character of Harry to begin the story was great, the 'hero' who protects everyone except those who hurt others. It almost seems as if a different author wrote chapters six through nine, and the story is just not enjoyable during much of those chapters.

I would love for the story that was started here to be completed, but I honestly couldn't care less if the story as it seems to be developing with a very selfish and uncaring Harry is ever updated.

A great start, one of the best that I've ever read.
PotterFrkInTx chapter 5 . 3/14
Fire and water is boil release, fire and wind is scorch release, wind and earth is dust release, earth and fire is lava release
Tigress817 chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
Fire and Water: Steam
Fire and Wind: Firenado?... (its 5:40 in the morning and I haven't slept in almost 24 hrs... i'm tired)
Earth and Wind: Dust or Sand?
Earth and Fire: Lava
Lightning and Fire: Light?
Lightning and Water: Crystal
Lightning and Earth: Glass
Lightning and Wind: Badassery? (I have No Idea...)
Tigress817 chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
The leaf swirl technique is called 'Shunshin'.
calico chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
I like the story a lot, but it's so hard to read! The punctuation is hurting my eyes, to be honest, and it's hard to figure out who is talking, but the general plot line is pretty cute, honestly.
IrishBachan chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
I cant believe this piece of crap got 400 reviews! It should not belong in the superpowered harrypotter community. Despite what you say in the description about this not being a crossover,it is a crossover and a bad one at that. Harry basically just go around throwing jutsu with no explaination about how his wizarding power allow him to do so. Those lousy avengers/harry or xmen/harry or batman/harry crossover makes even more sense than this. The dialogue in first few chapters is painfull to read. You mention that while writing this, you were busy with 9 other fics. Whats the point of writing 9 stories at the same time and have no quality. Just concentrate on a few and make them really good. Be more emotionally involve with your fics! Maybe you should try reading some good naruto fics first and take a crack at writing them.
branchkk chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Love the story, despite the critics! The details is great and the action is perfect! Love to read an update soon! Hopefully? Looking very forward for an update.
momoangel chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
It is good, so far. oh and if you have yet to figure it out, fire water steam and fire earth lava (those are the ones I know off the top of my head). Try this website
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
Look at shinji the good sharer's sharingan harry series here on fan fiction and ask for permission to use his combinations
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Shunshin no jutsu is a transportation technique involving a swirl of leaves (leaf shunshin) or a puff of smoke (standard shunshin)
esran chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
and then mcgonagal decides in a single day for literally no reason that her boss who she thought was a good person is secretyl evil. just... just no. this isnt even manipulative dumbledore, its incompetent stupid dumbledore. and why does harry dislike him so much anyway? he hasnt done anything. harry accused him of leaving him with the dursleys before he even knew who he was. this is just plain stupid.
esran chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
far too much dumbledore bashing, and for little to no reason. i see no reason why dumbledore wouldnt knock after having been told too, or why he would be rude. he was never rude in the books, and even a manipulative dumbledore shouldnt be this stupid. for some reason authors always right 'manipulative dumbledore' as 'obviously and stupidly manipulative dumbledore who cant adapt whatsoever to any situation even slightly different than what happened in the books'
esran chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
harry might be a little too powerful. i would have preffered it to just be him thinking hes using magic differently, and be more powerful because of training, but i didnt expect an 11 year old to be more powerful than death eaters who have fought their whole life. voldemort better be pretty powerful or this will get boring quickly.
StormFalcon7 chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Harry is British, so while I couldn't say anything from my own experience, I doubt he would mention the US President.