Reviews for Ninja Wizard
IrishBachan chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
I cant believe this piece of crap got 400 reviews! It should not belong in the superpowered harrypotter community. Despite what you say in the description about this not being a crossover,it is a crossover and a bad one at that. Harry basically just go around throwing jutsu with no explaination about how his wizarding power allow him to do so. Those lousy avengers/harry or xmen/harry or batman/harry crossover makes even more sense than this. The dialogue in first few chapters is painfull to read. You mention that while writing this, you were busy with 9 other fics. Whats the point of writing 9 stories at the same time and have no quality. Just concentrate on a few and make them really good. Be more emotionally involve with your fics! Maybe you should try reading some good naruto fics first and take a crack at writing them.
branchkk chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Love the story, despite the critics! The details is great and the action is perfect! Love to read an update soon! Hopefully? Looking very forward for an update.
momoangel chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
It is good, so far. oh and if you have yet to figure it out, fire water steam and fire earth lava (those are the ones I know off the top of my head). Try this website
wiki/Advanced_Elements
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
Look at shinji the good sharer's sharingan harry series here on fan fiction and ask for permission to use his combinations
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Shunshin no jutsu is a transportation technique involving a swirl of leaves (leaf shunshin) or a puff of smoke (standard shunshin)
esran chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
and then mcgonagal decides in a single day for literally no reason that her boss who she thought was a good person is secretyl evil. just... just no. this isnt even manipulative dumbledore, its incompetent stupid dumbledore. and why does harry dislike him so much anyway? he hasnt done anything. harry accused him of leaving him with the dursleys before he even knew who he was. this is just plain stupid.
esran chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
far too much dumbledore bashing, and for little to no reason. i see no reason why dumbledore wouldnt knock after having been told too, or why he would be rude. he was never rude in the books, and even a manipulative dumbledore shouldnt be this stupid. for some reason authors always right 'manipulative dumbledore' as 'obviously and stupidly manipulative dumbledore who cant adapt whatsoever to any situation even slightly different than what happened in the books'
esran chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
harry might be a little too powerful. i would have preffered it to just be him thinking hes using magic differently, and be more powerful because of training, but i didnt expect an 11 year old to be more powerful than death eaters who have fought their whole life. voldemort better be pretty powerful or this will get boring quickly.
StormFalcon7 chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Harry is British, so while I couldn't say anything from my own experience, I doubt he would mention the US President.
StormFalcon7 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Leafswirl is Shunshin.
ibterismith50 chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
Hope you are still writing and will finish this amazing story.
Publicola chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
Though there are some issues with the characterization (Harry is too powerful, for one of his age) and plot (Dumbledore is too easily marginalized, especially since he'll probably be the main antagonist in such a fic as this), I consider this an excellent beginning. Even if you have to edit and repost some of these early chapters, I do hope this will be one of the stories you continue now that you've returned.

Incidentally, do you have any other "Harry learns magic before Hogwarts" letters" type stories that you'd recommend? I love the genre, but most tend to either abandoned or too low quality for my enjoyment. Many thanks!
thesecrethunter chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
don't leave us hanging, continue this please !
Toby860 chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
not bad at all but could you actually space out your lines. its written like its started from the left margin and doesn't change.
Manga154 chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
(BOOM)

my mind is blown! Thank you for the preview!