Reviews for Ninja Wizard
Dragonbonded chapter 5 . 7/27
If i remember, this story is a little out of date, but I'm going to answer anyway. Plasma
Sci fi technology
Storm (thunder storm)
Storm (area effect, due to water conducting electricity)
Lava
Something related to fire tornados
steam (more deadly than you think)
sand
Pushi19 chapter 9 . 5/5
Update please
Riddle-Snape chapter 9 . 3/2
aaaah could be great, but wasnt updated in years! ... also... harry is tooooooo much sasuke-like and his clone toooo much naruto or 3th hokage like... depends on situation...
sundrawnshadow chapter 9 . 9/18/2016
more I say more!
1529 chapter 9 . 6/5/2016
Through chapter five this story was brilliant, since that chapter, the character of Harry changed too much and the story lost cohesion.

Your character of Harry to begin the story was great, the 'hero' who protects everyone except those who hurt others. It almost seems as if a different author wrote chapters six through nine, and the story is just not enjoyable during much of those chapters.

I would love for the story that was started here to be completed, but I honestly couldn't care less if the story as it seems to be developing with a very selfish and uncaring Harry is ever updated.

A great start, one of the best that I've ever read.
PotterFrkInTx chapter 5 . 3/14/2016
Fire and water is boil release, fire and wind is scorch release, wind and earth is dust release, earth and fire is lava release
Lucky Bee-otch chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
Fire and Water: Steam
Fire and Wind: Firenado?... (its 5:40 in the morning and I haven't slept in almost 24 hrs... i'm tired)
Earth and Wind: Dust or Sand?
Earth and Fire: Lava
Lightning and Fire: Light?
Lightning and Water: Crystal
Lightning and Earth: Glass
Lightning and Wind: Badassery? (I have No Idea...)
Lucky Bee-otch chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
The leaf swirl technique is called 'Shunshin'.
calico chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
I like the story a lot, but it's so hard to read! The punctuation is hurting my eyes, to be honest, and it's hard to figure out who is talking, but the general plot line is pretty cute, honestly.
IrishBachan chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
I cant believe this piece of crap got 400 reviews! It should not belong in the superpowered harrypotter community. Despite what you say in the description about this not being a crossover,it is a crossover and a bad one at that. Harry basically just go around throwing jutsu with no explaination about how his wizarding power allow him to do so. Those lousy avengers/harry or xmen/harry or batman/harry crossover makes even more sense than this. The dialogue in first few chapters is painfull to read. You mention that while writing this, you were busy with 9 other fics. Whats the point of writing 9 stories at the same time and have no quality. Just concentrate on a few and make them really good. Be more emotionally involve with your fics! Maybe you should try reading some good naruto fics first and take a crack at writing them.
branchkk chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Love the story, despite the critics! The details is great and the action is perfect! Love to read an update soon! Hopefully? Looking very forward for an update.
momoangel chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
It is good, so far. oh and if you have yet to figure it out, fire water steam and fire earth lava (those are the ones I know off the top of my head). Try this website
wiki/Advanced_Elements
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
Look at shinji the good sharer's sharingan harry series here on fan fiction and ask for permission to use his combinations
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Shunshin no jutsu is a transportation technique involving a swirl of leaves (leaf shunshin) or a puff of smoke (standard shunshin)
esran chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
and then mcgonagal decides in a single day for literally no reason that her boss who she thought was a good person is secretyl evil. just... just no. this isnt even manipulative dumbledore, its incompetent stupid dumbledore. and why does harry dislike him so much anyway? he hasnt done anything. harry accused him of leaving him with the dursleys before he even knew who he was. this is just plain stupid.