Reviews for Pirate in the Blood
teacrumb chapter 3 . 11/12/2006
I didn't know you had another story! Yay! And I really like this one as well! Trust that monkey to spoil everything for the Pearl. And anything with dear Norry in it is okay by me. (Unless he is painted as a one-dimensional evil nemesis, in which case I tend to flame.) So please update both your stories and soon!
Astraeas Dreams chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
Questions over questions for the Royal Navy!

I'm waiting for more, so please update soon!

Bye, Astraeas Dreams
ChristineX chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
Ha...I was wondering when you were going to post the next bit of this.

Even though the monkey can be utterly annoying, it did serve a somewhat useful "canary in a coal mine" purpose here. Who knows if anyone would have escaped if it weren't for the little beast?

This does fill in some gaps - I always wondered why the gang didn't go back and get the uncursed part of the treasure. I suppose the powers that be just didn't want it to be that easy!

I can't help hoping that Jack will get a chance to hang that necklace around Elizabeth's neck...I like that pairing so much more than Elizabeth/Will (he's just too pablum for my taste).

At the very least, I hope it isn't cursed. ;-)

I hope there will be more of these soon!
ChristineX chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
More great characterizations! I could really hear the actors saying these lines! (And I always thought that for sure Jack Sparrow would got back to pick up all that gold once it was nice and curse-free.)

Eww on the state of the ship after Barbossa got evicted, though. I suppose it would be pretty nasty. Just another one of those great details you've picked up on.

BTW, love your profile. I think we're in agreement on just about every one of those points (except for the shoes. There's a reason why my husband calls me Imelda.).

Keep 'em coming - I've got you added to my Author Alert list!
ChristineX chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I'm so glad you got this up here! It really deserves a wider audience.

Everyone seems to be splendidly in character. I do really feel sorry for Norrington; he definitely got the short end of the stick in this situaion. (Or is that just my Orlando Bloom antipathy speaking? Hmm...)

I do like how you explore what it's like to be stuck back on land after having such an amazing series of adventures. Elizabeth's life as the daughter of the Governor is as constraining as her stays!

Wonderful job!
Astraeas Dreams chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Your story sounds very good! Please update soon!

Bye, Astraeas Dreams