Reviews for Book of Ancients
KylieAyn chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
holy freakin awesomeness! how could u not update for like 3 years after a cliff hanger like that? update this instant!
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE. PLEASE.
Hypercaine chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
WO KATE!

AHAHA! that was cool! i love how you put the girls to be their own heroes, instead of a man doing it for them (:
Soccer-Bitch chapter 10 . 2/14/2009
awesome story so far! can't wait for the next chapters! update soon!
jessica chapter 10 . 10/5/2008
Please update your story it is so good, the suspence is killing me.
jessica chapter 9 . 10/5/2008
you made a couple of mistakes but thats okay.
jessica chapter 7 . 10/5/2008
now that really is pure fluff. im so glad that both quartet ended up being together
Jessica chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
please don't make a vampire in the story because there is already to much chaos with the girls being able to control the 4 elements and Chase coming back with two new friends the story is fine the way it is you make Ried and Brooklyn get together, Reid seemed like he really does care for Brooklyn. Overall the story does sound pretty good, Imean if it was areal book I would most definitly read it. I only on chapter 4 but i'm on chapter 5 now. I try read a little bit every day so I can savor the story but its such a good story I'm probaly going to finish really soon. Please make more chapters its so good its ridiculous. Cant' waitto read more bye!
babyshan211 chapter 10 . 9/14/2008
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. I DIEING HERE. PLEASE.
Gabby chapter 10 . 8/8/2008
great story

update soon please.
mcena99 chapter 10 . 5/18/2008
i really love what you have so far! please update soon!
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 10 . 4/29/2008
I really hope you come back to this story. I'd love to read more of it!
Chiki-b chapter 10 . 4/6/2008
I really like you story. I can't tell you the number of times that I've read this story of yours. DO YOU EVER PLAN ON UPDATING?
1363797 chapter 10 . 12/25/2007
Totally awesome story! I really love it

Keep Typing

Winter
Lastrael Noir chapter 10 . 12/13/2007
It's really REALLY good so far! I hate them damn cliffies tho!ARGH! update soon please!

Lastrael Noir