Reviews for Grand Theft Auto: Vanderville City
Diego chapter 15 . 6/11/2014
good chap man
FanthonyPadilla chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
This is amazing! What a great fiction
Update this as soon as possible, kay?
DarknessOnTheEdgeOfTown chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
I really like this, I love that you've created all these great characters! I'm a big fan of the games and this really captured the mood of them, well done, very well-written :)
A Spirit 420 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Nice start! I would like to see where this goes! I'm pretty sure you gave me a review before so I figured I would show some love back.

Anyway what city is Vanderville City based on? That's always a detail I am curious about. Anyway keep it up!
Moonshadow Dark chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Nice!
Vermone chapter 11 . 11/8/2007
Hey, I really liked the news report section, very well written. The style suits you. Maybe you could try apply it to some of the other bits of writting, just tidy bits up? I'm enjoying the constant twists and shifts in power of the city, it really creates a true GTA atmosphere. Never know who to trust. Just be careful it doesn't get too confusing. Anywho, really enjoyed the story, can't wait for the next chapter.
NTCM Slaughterhouse Production chapter 11 . 10/24/2007
Welcome back man! I was starting to worry if you were ever going to complete this!

Keep up the great work!

I have some new stories up that you should check out! I've done alot since you were away and still doing alot now!
Gadget52 chapter 10 . 6/3/2007
Nice chapter Philip and Gibs had me crackin up, for some reason Frank is really reminding me of Lance Vance.
NTCM Slaughterhouse Production chapter 10 . 5/23/2007
Hey, man, just returning the favor! This chapter is interesting and great! Can't wait to read the next chapter!

* *

PS: By the way, chapter 8 of The FBA; Full Blooded Assassins is up! You know what to do!
Seifer Almasy 911 chapter 9 . 5/6/2007
Great fic right here,been meaning to review it forever,but never got around to it.

Can't wait for more,this fic is just purely awesome,one of the best ones written in recently.
Gadget52 chapter 9 . 5/5/2007
This is great you really got a talent for this story, nice to see how things evolved from the begining.
NTCM Slaughterhouse Production chapter 9 . 4/14/2007
Wow! Keep up the good work!

Great chapter!
loke14 chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
great story keep it up.
NTCM Slaughterhouse Production chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
Wow! This chapter is awesome! Keep up the good work!
Metal Harbinger chapter 7 . 2/25/2007
Oh God that was some funny shit having them stop by a gay bar! LMAO! Thank God you didn't go into too much detail, but Joey in a thong or short shorts...I don't think I wanna go there...lol