Reviews for Changed Destiny
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 1 . 3/27
This why Athrun is the best. Im glash Yzak and deakcra joined him, I like Michiru and Sanngo also they are a great couple
Illuviar chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Great oneshot!
Takeshi Yamato chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
This is a very decent story. :)

I like how you changed that scene, and you even have Dearka and Yzak agreeing with Athrun and saying they'd join with him and Kira. :)

I really think you should continue this story, instead of leaving it as a one-shot. It's got a lot of potential. :D

Later! :D
Galatica SwordLady chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
COOOOOOLLLL!
Vampwriter chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Well, I took some time to read this. I can't believe I turned away from this one for so long. This definitely deserves a series of its own. "What would have happened from then on now that Athrun is against "Chairman Dull-boy" from the start and on the side of Orb and Kira? lol, Dull-boy and his little puppet Shinn don't stand a chance in hell against the two of them.
I-don't-know-my-name4 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
You have fixed one of the worst problems in GSD, good job.
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
you should keep this going, i sense much potential with this fan fic
Athrun 77 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Thats should of happenned. I agree that Athrun should of refused Dundalli's offer.
Chaos Nightbringer chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I think Durandal asked Athrun if he wanted to keep the peace, and was offering Athrun Savior with no strings attached, not including Athrun having to rejoin ZAFT. And in my opinion, Durandal isn't some criminal, he's just misguided. He wants what Kira and Lacus want, he just wants peace, he just didn't find the right road, but he's convinced he did.

Although I do agree, having Dearka beign demoted and Yzak promoted doesn't make all the sense in the world, (although you could say that Dearka surrendered instead of blowing up the Buster, but then, SEED had way too many Gundams exploding at that point, and Yzak merely defected, and in doing so, kinda saved ZAFT, too.)
LaniZion chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Alright, as you suggested, I read this, and I must say, I agree with you on how Athrun should have handled it. Though, I think he might've worded himself a little differently - this is Athrun here, not Shinn. I really don't have any other complaints, other than Yzak's decision, but that's really not important.

Nicely done. I wonder, are you going to work a story from this, or will this just be a one-shot. Well, whichever you decide, it's good, even if it's a little short.
Ghost of Meat chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Honestly, this should have been continued i think
Killa Cam Giles chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
gay
athenaswings chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
well i kind of agree SEED was better than destiny by all accounts, athrun would never go along with a fake wether or wether not he ends with up lacus(which he didn't). and i think it just so happened that the uniform of the green coat is similar t that of the captain. In seed i saw a captain wearing green commanding Yzak and dearka so i guess they were both promoted, except Yzak to a higher extent that dearka.
Dodingdaga chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
This is very creative and possible alternative for the series. For once I have though that you should have written that scene instead of Fukuda.

I think you should not make this into a single chapter but you should extend it more. Possibly do it yourself or ask somebody to use your intro.
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Be thankful, but I'm a big Robotech Fan and that's related to the Thinking Cap, unfortunately, the same can be said at the surprising number of people who use it in Robotech Fan Fics!

AND UPDATE THIS STORY ALREADY!

In fact, make that all your stories!

Yeah, I'm Lazy, but that's the Nara Way!