Reviews for The Pact
Blushing chapter 1 . 3/28/2014! Whoo, I know this is late, but WOW! I really loved this!
Liett chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Hey, you said blossom2012 was continuing this? I can't find her.
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
That was sweet.
Dolphelecat chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Awww! :3
Noname chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
wow that was AMAZING! I loved it!
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was incredibly sweet. :) I enjoyed it very much. It was so beautiful I feel bad that the grammar freak in me wants to point out the mistakes.. There were a few, but not many. I also must point out that Alvin is the oldest.

Considering this story is several years old, it probably doesn't matter at this point though.
StarziesXP chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I LOVE BROTHERLY LOVE! THIS WAS SOOOOOOO CUTE! THEY ARE AMAZING BROTHERS! But Alvin's older than SImon by 5 mins.,I bet someone told you that five years ago when you published this LOL
Simon wanna be chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Hmmm...whatever happened to Alvin? Did you write a follow up one shot? Is the reader to assume that Alvin got better and lived? Did he die and their pact die as well? What happened? I think you did a great job writing it. Most people tend to shy away from writing in Theodore's perspective as it can be hard to figure out what is going through his head at times. But I think you did a grand job!
Victory's Wonder chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
You need to make a prequel and a stop there!
Shadows-Rose99 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Omg! I was SO close But since my dad's in the room i'd look silly...

But i love this! Love Love Love it!The love between these 3 is just so adorable that you can't get enough of it!X3
mpkio2 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009

Yes, it was pure chesse...but it was good chesse, if you know what I mean.

It was very sad, cute and fluffy all rolled together.

I really liked this!
Shawn chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
this siory was very good and i hope that alvin dose not die
Sgt Andy McNab chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
A good story and i hope there is a sequal to it.
Some one chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Gosh that was so cuteand sad! It made me cry,(Well almost)!
Northgalus2002 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
This is one of my favorite 'Munk fics on this site. It was sweet, touching, and it showed how much Alvin, Simon & Theodore love each other.

There have always been more 'munk fans out there than you thought. Those so-called "experts" didn't expect the recent 'munks film to be a hit, but it was the biggest hit of the season. I admit I haven't seen that movie yet, but it has made it cool to like the Chipmunks again, which is right up my alley.

Anyway, this was a really sweet fic.