Reviews for Red Eyes Fade Black
Hisaharu chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
You are a sick, wonderful person you.

I felt so happy an sad and I just...I liked the ending because it was all tied so nicely and emotionally...I felt so content myself. ;-;
10/10 you awesome writer
Aista chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was superb.
mililli chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Such a sad ending! I loved the way this was written though.
ijustwannasay chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
An absolute treat to read. I adore the fics that can convey love between two characters without resorting to wild, sweaty intercourse. Ha. A gem of a story. Loved every line of it. Teared up towards the end *sniff*. Love that you made the concept of "love" almost foreign to Itachi. Love this!
Mirunique chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Awesome story, I almost cried :(

I love it because Itachi is not so OOC (he is OOC just because he loves someone :D). U describe him like he really is and that is great! Good job!

XOXO Mirunique
White Wolf chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
OMG. That is sweet. Question how long were they together like that.
Leremia C. Awan chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
...you have no idea how much that made me cry...
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
It was like a sad and soundless melody yet it brings a warm feeling on a dark day...Too cheesy, yes?

Thank you for sharing such a great story!

bakasaru
DementedPoet chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Wouldn't it be nice if that's how it actually happened?
Insprizon chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
ah. what a wonderful story.
sweet cosette chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
so beautiful so so so very beautiful
Symphonic Dreams chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Such a sad and poignant story. It went very well with the songs and I really enjoyed it. Keep up the amazing work!
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Totally different worlds but they still fell in love. Good job.
soryahana chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That was a beautifully written story. You have a unique writing style, which is a breathe of fresh air. I loved it and hopefully you'll be writing more. Thanks for the great read!
Freedomthroughgrace chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I took your recommendation about listening to the songs while I read. I kinda didn't pay too much attention to the combination, until the chorus of 'Chasing Cars' started at just the right time.

"And when he let go, she slowly descended, lying on her back to face the heavens, and he followed her example."

'If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me...'

It was perfect.