Reviews for Namonaki Ai
FukuseishiEi chapter 14 . 10/23
I really like your epilogue! It's like an old granny telling a story to her great-great-great grandchildren(if someone could survive that long.)! Congrats on the story!
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
Ahhhhh, the feels they got me
Shadow Ravon chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
I love how you ended it 3
inu382 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I enjoyed this; it was a faithful reproduction of The Little Mermaid, while incorporating elements of Yu-Gi-Oh. It moved a little quickly, but then, TLM does as well. The stories based of Disney movies I've seen tend to use the exact same lines and everything, but yours was just close enough to the story to be recognizable while remaining original. Great job. I hope you continue writing.
jj chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
lov it
Deadly Shadow chapter 15 . 6/3/2013
Misty "*Goes to her corner in mix emotions* Ah... Great story... It went by so fast!"
Kira "Humph, has it ever occurred to you that you was reading a little to fast?"
Angel "Hun, you know she was."
Misty "...Whatever!"
Chase "Anyway, great story and loved it it probably made Misty cry a couple times (Misty "Shut up you jerk!) But, overall the story was great."
Misty "The favorite button looks very pretty right now."
Kira "So what you waiting for click it?"
Misty "Couldn't say it better myself!"
Angel "Beloved, stop giving her ideas to act crazy with."
Kira "Whatever you say Angel."
Fragments of Imagination chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
I like this story
Vanitas' Queen21 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
interesting title adding this to my fav stories!
Taikarath chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Haha, I already like you, even before starting the real story
Asquerus chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
Wow! Good story. The prologue put me off, but during the actual reading you did a fantastic job of relating the story to "The Little Mermaid" and yet keeping it original and structurally similar to Yu-Gi-Oh!. There were a few grammar mistakes (which happens to everyone) and some of the descriptions could have been more elaborate, but otherwise the plot and emotion were GREAT!
Thanks for posting!
Asquerus chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
O.o The prologue was a bit weird. I will never read it again.
Kittykat2471 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
I can see Atemu really doing that! Its funny yet scary! XD
Empress chapter 14 . 2/4/2012
The ending was so...beautiful. It was so realistic, my god you made me believe about the balcony. That was so just words can describe .
Shinigami Clara chapter 14 . 4/9/2011
happy ending and then you killed them? geez...
marie.p chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
Cute crossover with Yu-gi-oh and the Little Mermaid. The only thing I want to point out is the part where Atem(u) is human and is pushed to the surface, it doesn't add up. In the movie (disney by the way), the little mermaid is in the middle of the ocean and her friends pull her to shore, and here his right near the beach, the one where he left Yugi no less. I don't want to sound picky, but you need more detail and clearing up in that part. Other than that, great work!