Reviews for Itai?
Banana Theft chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
Will Sasuke die an idiotic death? Or is that what I'm hoping for?

Naruto: The latter?

Sasuke: Neither?

Will you write more? Or is that what I'm hoping for?

Naruto: The latter?

Sasuke: Neither?

Or both?
Night Heartbird chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
Almost 9 chapters and nobody knows the person that like them.

Deidara chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
No no no sweetheart! Tsubasa wa Yume means "Wings are Dream" and you no capitalize the 'w' in wa. Ah you stupid Americans! Ne, next time put ze right words!
ranmafanz chapter 12 . 9/16/2009
*flails arms around* please update soon!
Sparky-hime chapter 10 . 8/22/2009
I don't WANT to do my homework - that's kinda why I'm here. Well done on your story, it has a good plotline although I'd like to know if 'itai' has a meaning. Also, you seem to have a bit of trouble with tenses - you need to decide and stick to what you're using. For example, choose if Naruto jumped, jumps, is jumping or will jump, then continue that on. Other than that, good job.
BootToTheHead lol chapter 12 . 5/8/2009
Hey! I just read all the chapters and they are SO awesum! Please PLEASE continue, i cant wait to see what happens next! X3 *HUGE sasunaru fan* W00T! lol, it'd be kinda funny if Neji and Gaara got together in teh end.. lol
Sakina-chan chapter 12 . 11/13/2008
i'm sorry... this shouldn't be a sasunaru fic... i'm gonna beg here that it be sainaru or nejinaru... i want naruto's first time to be with someone who likes him and only him so that means neji or at least someone who isn't gonna go f(u)ck some random chick when he isn't getting any... so naruto needs to go on a date with neji and sasuke can go be a lonely b stard wishing he had just waited for naruto... tell me if it ends up being nejinaru you'll have to message me though i'm not putting it on my alerts or anything... i was ok with the he's already had sex thing but the going after sakura just for sex was a no no... and naruto is gonna give him the cell phone back and tell him he wants nothing to do with him and go run into nejis welcoming arms... please... you agree naruto deserves the best right? then put him with neji...because i know that later then if naruto leave on a trip or something for any period of time sasuke is gonna cheat on him... you know it too... *cries* ( ) and naruto is the sweetest guy ever and neji will treat him like a king *sobs* ;.; please!
Thumbellina Grande chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
i can imagine that whem sakura frowned naruto waved is hands around blushing so that she would not get upset with him
Oniisamaa chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Yo! Nice story...

Correction to your title...for the first chapter...though it won't matter to you very much, but anyways.

Wings are my dreams...right?

It's "Tsubasa wa watashi no yume", not "tsubasa wa yume" otherwise it would mean "wings are dreams".

jojo661538 chapter 12 . 7/10/2008
the only thing that is similar in the movie from the book is the title and the names the ruined it well keep up the good work _
princesspoison chapter 12 . 6/25/2008
wow love the story hope u update soon
OMFGperson chapter 12 . 5/16/2008
What's a betta? Also, OMFG! When is the next one gonna be out?
Viloia chapter 12 . 4/4/2008
I lub this story!

I think the only thing that could perfected was the grammar but who gives a hoot when it's this good!

99th review, almost good as the 100th .
Boejangles chapter 12 . 2/23/2008
LMAO I love Sai, he is just frickin amazing. Anyways I'm disapointed Sasuke cant keep it in his pants. Looking forward to more.
koolinkenji's frined chapter 12 . 2/2/2008
Blood and Chocolate & Sweet BLood rox my sox! But do you know any gay books, as into read, and aren't wrapped in plastic and you have to be over 18 to buy? If u do, please write it in your next chappie, in the authers note...pwease?(puppy eyes)