Reviews for Obvious
Manika-on-a-whim chapter 1 . 1/2
Haha! Toshiro must've got a boner by now but Renji..he'll be dead...XD
Skyrere chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
hehehe... this was fun to read.
JeslynBoo chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
As I have been known to sayI APOLOGIZE FOR NOTHING!generally in regards to my music playlist) I love it- and I don't even know that much about Bleach, I just ran out of your Naruto fixs to read!
Luce-san chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I really liked it! The end was so funny.
whitealmond chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
This is as hilarious now as it was the first time I read it, years ago... if you ever write more HitsuHina, please let us know XD
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Aya, Renji ruined everything at the last moment... poor Vice-Captain XD But the story was still awesome, and I almost sympathise with poor Toshiro over his hidden feelings for Hinamori. Sweet!
jayfeather97 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
HAHA great one!
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This was hilarious...ahahaha XD
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Oh dear, Renji XD what did you do? Haha and hear I thought he had eyes only for Rukia!? lol
Aronim chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This is brilliant. I was right there with Rangiku, fighting laughter all the way through. Great work. Though I kinda want to see Hitsugaya man up. Good work.
xX Feathered Xx chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Rest assured... Its hilarious... Who knew Renji could do subtle? Sort of. :P
Poor Hitsugaya... (not really. *snicker)
Galaxia chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
And then it was all over with the smiting. Oh Renji, you were doing so well with the innuendo in the beginning! Poor Rangiku and Shūhei. I cackled at Rangiku trying not to burst into giggles saying her last line to her captain; any other person would've long since been rolling on the floor with laughter. This story is hilariously silly, and awesomely in character for the secret pervert that is Rangiku Matsumoto. I still giggle every time I read the ending!
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Those three are evil.
ImSeriousBro chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Died of laughter. Great.
Ducky the Insomniac Panda chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Very Funny. Very, very funny.

Aw man, my sides hurt!