Reviews for Obvious
Luce-san chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I really liked it! The end was so funny.
whitealmond chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
This is as hilarious now as it was the first time I read it, years ago... if you ever write more HitsuHina, please let us know XD
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Aya, Renji ruined everything at the last moment... poor Vice-Captain XD But the story was still awesome, and I almost sympathise with poor Toshiro over his hidden feelings for Hinamori. Sweet!
jayfeather97 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
HAHA great one!
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This was hilarious...ahahaha XD
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Oh dear, Renji XD what did you do? Haha and hear I thought he had eyes only for Rukia!? lol
Aronim chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This is brilliant. I was right there with Rangiku, fighting laughter all the way through. Great work. Though I kinda want to see Hitsugaya man up. Good work.
xX Feathered Xx chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Rest assured... Its hilarious... Who knew Renji could do subtle? Sort of. :P
Poor Hitsugaya... (not really. *snicker)
Galaxia chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
And then it was all over with the smiting. Oh Renji, you were doing so well with the innuendo in the beginning! Poor Rangiku and Shūhei. I cackled at Rangiku trying not to burst into giggles saying her last line to her captain; any other person would've long since been rolling on the floor with laughter. This story is hilariously silly, and awesomely in character for the secret pervert that is Rangiku Matsumoto. I still giggle every time I read the ending!
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Those three are evil.
ImSeriousBro chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Died of laughter. Great.
Ducky the Insomniac Panda chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Very Funny. Very, very funny.

Aw man, my sides hurt!
idi chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Hilarious story, love the ending.
ForgotMyPassword chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Ello! I LOVE LOVE LOOOVE YOUR STORY!I love it so much that I can't even get my head off it! AMAZING! Lol, I was wondering when he would snap.

"Yeah I'd do her."
I burst out laughing! I almost woke up my family, though O.o BUT THAT'S A GOOD THING!
Continue on making MOAR hitsuhina stories pleeeaaase! With your talent, I can just imagine how beeeauuutiful it'll be! Thanks for the LOLs, LMAFAOs, ROTFLs, TROLOLOLOLOLs, etc.

Love, Mia

PS, do you think there are other stories similar to this? I'm officially hooked with your style of humor (not to mention torture of lil' Shiro);D Just let me know!
Lola chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Oh man, this is awesome! And the fact that Renji didn't mess it up the first time only made the end more awesome. Great job. :D