Reviews for Luten's Lullaby
Digi-fanCatt chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Why are so many Iroh stories so sad and so sweet?
Tterit chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Okay I'll admit it, I did cry. Wonderful fic! It's so sad and beautiful, well done. Very, very well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Little soldier boy, come marching home
Brave soldier boy, come marching home
Who's Name is War chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! sO sAD! And really good!
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Well, I ALMOST started crying :( Really sad, but well written.
Caranora chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Actually I did cry, well almost. The whole time I was reading this I kept thinking back to his birthday. it always makes me feel horrible. And now when I think about that I think about my friends dad's funeral. I don't it just gets to me.
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
It felt a bit abrupt with Iroh just jumping into the ring. Wouldn't Aidou or anyone watching the outcome of the battle have stopped Iroh? I like your message though.
The Coyote chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Ah, I did. That is so sad!

I am glad you had the whole song on there. I could only remember the soldier boy part. I'm gonna go save it somewhere.

Kudos!
Lily Kalanoa chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I cried! Not quite, but almost. Same as when I watched the episode. And it's that much sadder because Mako, Iroh's voice actor, recently passed away too. My favorite avatar episode is The Blue Spirit, but the tale of Iroh might be even better, I haven't decided. Either way, it made me want to read Iroh fics in tribute and this one really hit the spot. There are a few grammer mistakes, but it's such a wonderful fic I really don't care. I love Iroh so much, I hope Avatar holds a happy ending for him. *goes to cry her eyes out now*
KelseyAlicia chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Beautiful it reminds me of a song on one my cds called "Another Soldiuer is coming home." It was a good story to honor both Iroh and his and his voice actor. Oh an the name is Lu Ten its two sepreat parts. Not one whole. Easy mistake. I just watch everything with Close Capton not that I'm deaf I just like watching it that way. Good story! And yes I'm crying.
sweet little aka kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
*sniffs* i cried very sad yet very good story
Bookwrm17 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Yeah, I got a little misty-eyed. Very sweet, yet very sad. Poor Iroh. Great job writing this!
TwiggyBlack chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Wha-wha wait. This is on DA, am I correct?
The Great Silver Sharpie chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
That was a great, yet sad Avatar episode, and everytime I read something that deals with The Tale of Iroh, I start to cry.

I truly enjoyed your story. I feel so sorry for Iroh. Nobody should have to go through what he went through.

The Great Silver Sharpie
turtleduckss chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
This was a great, but also sad story. Great job!