Reviews for Thunderstorm
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
Yep. Sasuke shouldn't hide his beautiful face, neither does Itachi. I loved the first chapter—C'mon, it was ItaSasu blowjob, that's always hot!—, and this one as well. But... Why did you stop it in the best part?! That's not fair! I want continuation!
Itasasulover chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
LOVE IT!
kat1316 chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
no third part? T.T
flaming rose chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Itachi! No! Bad, itachi! You've fallen toooooo low this time, buster! Now, I'm not de-couraging some awesome smexyness, and I really couldn't care less about the Uchiha's ages, but he's far to innocent! At LEAST explain what's happening to him first! I mean, come on dude! Seriously! Anyway, thank you and update soon, 'kay?! Thanks!
SnowyFlame chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
*Fangirl squeal* LOve iT!
My Blender Is Better Than That chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Aaahh you such a tease...
kazoe chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
wow, Itachi is such a pervert. Sasuke is so adorable and innocent." Your fic is very cute and funny some times, I love that
Kalypso Fox chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
BLAAAAAAAARRRRGHHH! How could you just end it like that? Dx I need completion! Good story though.. I need more... :'(
PrussiazAWESOME chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
I know it was writen like four years ago but if you ever wrote more I would read it! I really liked this!
Teiden chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Pleaz continue! it should be like against the law of Fan Fiction to stop like right in the middle of a good story!
Sighyuh chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
This can not be complete! You need to keep going! It was really good, I have no clue why you would end it right there and kill all your readers. I'm practically whining right now!
egg10rru chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
you REALLY should write another chapter to this, it's amazing!
lil joker 1989 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
oh you are such a tease leaving us with that part in the end { but it was still good }
Veja24 chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
Guess they will not continue what they started, since you abandoned this fic. A shame, rally
Iron Reaver chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
With such an effective first chapter, you compel us to read yet further...and end the second upon a cliffhanger, with no end in sight. Rather unfulfilling, but amusing all the same. I hope one day a third (final?) chapter might be posted, whether it says it's completed or not, but understandably, that's not likely to happen.