Reviews for Wind Beneath My Wings
EmeraldHeart12 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
i want a naruto plushie. BEST STORY EVAH! IM JACKED UP ON SUGER! YAY 4 ME!
hellohworld chapter 8 . 5/16/2008
OMG! OMG! OMG! I FINALLY FOUND IT! (My friend [GossipGalMishi]recommended this fic to me, and she said it was M rated so I was misguided MANY, MANY times, and I actually spent like an houe trying to find this)

AND HALLEUJAH! FLUFF! FLUF!

(And yes, I am such a total lunatic)

So, I do like NaruHina, as well as Nejiten... I love them so much! Andandand, you have a perfect portrail of them! (All of them)

Neji, blind, added that awesome touch. It was really, really sweet! Yeah, kind of a long review, ain't it?

helloz _
Bag o' Moon Frogs chapter 8 . 4/26/2008
I wanna see Tenten kill Hanabi! I do think that she's evil on the inside. I mean, most of the quiet people are. Just look at my little friend Bea. Two years old, absolutely perfect in every way, but evil when there's no one around who can ground her. I now have the right to give time outs! Yay me... I really like this fic, and I really hope you continue it!

Mooney┬║
hankpym chapter 7 . 5/12/2007
awesome. I loved it.
hankpym chapter 8 . 5/12/2007
i loved it. To me i love tentenxneji coupling. Neji was blind. That was was.. an awesome idea. You are a fav arthour. My favrite athour.
ZuZuloli chapter 8 . 4/17/2007
this was awesome
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 8 . 3/26/2007
great fic _ Ja.
Lunarangel's Dark Flame chapter 8 . 3/24/2007
A very good story. Hope they get revenge. Bai-Bai!
Aburame Megumi chapter 8 . 3/23/2007
cute!
Pyrahus chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
*sniff*... so sweet!
Sapphire Wulf chapter 8 . 3/23/2007
nice! -
into the ocean chapter 8 . 3/23/2007
ah! this. is. so...FLUFFY! eek! i love fluff! its a nice portrayal of neji you have there. none of my friends agree w/ me on neji's personality. he's misunderstood like all the other characters in NARUTO. [sighs] ah well. its well written except for a few spelling mistakes...i think... you really like that nejiten pairing, don't you?
Hugs Lee 13 chapter 8 . 3/23/2007
YAY! GOOD ENDING! Although really short... GOOD JOB!
Mercedes chapter 7 . 3/21/2007
Your writing is great. I hope you will post the rest of your story soon. I really want to know what will happen to Naruto, Hinata, Neji and Tenten. Please update soon. I would hate to see the story abandoned. (though I can't talk since that's exactly what I've done. ) take care.
Aburame Megumi chapter 7 . 2/25/2007
I love the touch of Neji being blind-so sweet! *tear*

please update! PLEASE! Must know what happens to Hinata Chan!

pegleg