Reviews for Understanding
Habita chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
GREAT story! Totally love it!

Thanks for sharing! :-)
christina jean chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Ohh, nice theory and it makes perfect sense. I totally got an Eureka! moment when I read those last couple of lines. I also really liked the way yous slipped the whole romantic implacations in there almost sideways too. Nice job.
siapom chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Wow. Very nicely put. :)
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Nice.

~Wolfy~
goldpiece chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Great way to use the challenge. I like how you've interpreted her decision to not have kids. I think it's quite true to character. Great work.
justawritier chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
really good.
canthereisto chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Ugh, the competition is just too good! THis was a really great take on that part of the challenge! This was so amazingly well written, I could actually see it being a scene in the show. And this line:“Booth, the world is a better place for having Parker in it… But Parker is not better for being in this world.”

I could hear her saying it. Loved it, good luck!

Ava
artigiano chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
:) that was so good! please update soon!
Maror chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
M. Thank you for this. That not wanting children doesn't mean you don't like them or are not capable of loving them. That because you've got one kid you love like crazy means you automatically want more (which is a fanon!Booth thing I've never understood).

Well done, believable, good approach. And a compromise to the usual characterisations of both. Love it. :)
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
That was actually very sweet, though I don't see them having that exact conversation, it fits for a fic and I think you did a good job.
Organa46 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
aww that's so cute. Really Really good. Everything naturally progressed and it wasn't forced writing. Great job.
Howdylynn chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Wow, saving the best for last with this one! I'd say you're a definite contender! Great job!
dddynamite chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Aw I luv it soo much very very well writen!