Reviews for Insignificant
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
You should make a secel (i think thats how you spell it) that the others find out
Wragziez chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I absolutely LOOOVE it, but it's so sad and depressing... love it! Wow... we're cruel people, aren't we?
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Wow. That was really, really good.

Except for poor Greg! My favorite CSI character and he gets all the shit!

I love the metaphor, though, between sig figs and Greg. Very nicely done.

Now can you do a nice one with Greg showing them all up? Pretty please?

~ Umbrae Calamitas
delete-me-please2 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
You're so mean! Your story is making me sob and it's not even 10 o'clock in the morning. But that was really well written.
alleycatabra chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
please tell me there might be a follow up:)
Diamond Unicorn chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Nice one shot, and lovely, lovely Greg angst. I swear, I'm addicted to fanfics with emotional or physical pain. I really enjoyed reading this story.
Beaky22 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I don't really go for nick/greg but i really liked this story... it made me feel so sorry for greggo... not to mention i just learned sig figs in chemistry like 3 weeks ago lol!
random-antics-echelon chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Very interesting. Poor Greg, he's not insignificant. Hey! I just learned aobut Significant Figures in my Chem class. Are you going to write a sequel? Good job.
lil'spencefan chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
*sniffles* That was so sad, but amazing! I was almost crying by the time I finished it. I LOVED the 1st person POV, you did a great job at explaining how Greg was so hurt. Your writing is so detailed and descriptive that i just want to go and hug Greg:)! Anyways, I really liked this story, and I hope you write more 'cause you are an AMAZING author!