Reviews for Just an Ordinary Day
onlyinyourdreams77 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I don't think I reviewed here...but alrighty then...very very cute and hot mishy.

(did you forget to hit complete?... this one and "Controlling Rationality")
linelm chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
*LOL* Loved it!
Nzmaorigirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I love it! lol.

Cameron and House are a good pairing and Huddy. LOL
No One Reads Bad Fanfics chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Love the summary, you, and this oneshot! Cuddy and the clinic, the only thing well enough to make the Hameron make-out session end. NTA: Dispose of Cuddy, then write more!

XOXO, SoNotEmo
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Wonderful, wonderful fluff. Yummy fluff. Write much much more.
Cameron3012 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I love it :D

So great how Chase and Foreman told Wilosn and Cuddy that calling their names wouldn't stop them from kissing xD

Love the story
lighterfluidcottoncandylove chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Zomg lolz that was the one of the best hameron fics ever made me feel like a million bucks! SQUEES LOUDLY lmao lolz my favorite part was:

"Hey!" he said indignantly still holding onto her for dear life as his cane lay abandoned on the floor. "What did I do to deserve that?"

"You were being an ass."

"I'm always an ass."

"I know." she said quite seductively. And she kissed him before he could reply.

"Hello!" shouted Cuddy.

"What the hell is going on?" said Wilson, speaking for the first time since House and Cameron came back to reality.

"Jimmy!" said House, though he still kept his eyes on Cameron. "How nice of you to join us."

LMFAO LOLZ NICE NICE NICE GREAK WORK!
Boochan82 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
...

Squee!
Mizackles chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Loved it all. From Cameron jumping House. And everyone watching them make out. To them continuing to make out in the storage room. It was also very funny.

Well done (as usual)!
sjgrda chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Who wouldn't jump House. He he. Great Oneshot. The scene where the four try to get the attention from House and Cameron was very amusing. Off to read more of your stories.
ColorOfAngels chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
hehehe the mental image of the four of them just waiting around for them to stop, definitly made me giggle...
JJamie chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
What can I say, they are so adorable together.
Timbereads chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Aw! That made me SQUE! *giggles and skips down a hall throwing daisies*
2BlckBlt chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Love this comment:

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Ooh, you sex life must be really crap if you didn't know what that was." he said grinning."

Anonymous hot dude chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I want to thank you for an accurate description of House for i believe if you have a woman you know you're in love in with is kissing you. you are not going to break away. This review is late and I'm sorry that it is. I also want to thank you fo this fic for you posted it on my birthday. Keep writing. You're great.