Reviews for The Raven
Bobby Bob Robert chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Just reread this... and wow. I don't know - before I must have gone through this too quickly, but now, it's just... I don't know how to explain it. Heart-wrenching? Jaw-dropping? Nothing seems to really fit. I imagine I'll have to read this yet again to really get a grasp on the story and what's going on here..
Rootbeer Golem chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Probably gonna have to make some fanart for this fanfiction
Abe Lincoln Lover chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Very good. It inspired me to actually read the poem "The Raven", and it's my favorite poem ever! Thank you!
oceanlover4evr chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Bwah, what the hell did I just read?
So Kaito died cuz the Org got to him, and Hakuba went insane as a result from the guilt?

Damn, I'm so blaming this on Akako... you think she would've prevented it from happening in the first place though.
rana2001 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wha?
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Dark, but very interesting. It had a wonderful chilly atmosphere.
5337281 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
That... was, quite frankly, amazing. I literally got chills while I read this. It's... amazing. Congrats for combining my favorite poem with my favorite anime/manga... . You've won my love (xD) and a favorite author/story. In fact, everything I've read of yours has been good so far. Once again, amazing.
thisgirlscribes chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Oh god that was frekaing creepy. I put off reading ti for so long... but now I am SO glad I finally did. Well done!
Morrigan's Wings chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I love this one, I really do. The ending is just perfect. I wonder if you might be willing to do a little extra, for the reactions of various characters afterward? I think that Nakamori and Akako in particular need to be shown.
APatchOfSunlight chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
This story just screams awesomeness. Its just that good. I really don't think you need me to say that. Thanks for putting it up.

-Josey
Sable Katze chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
A very sad peice, which makes me kind of embarassed about the mental image that wouldn't leave my head when I heard about how they cut the ruby out of Kaito's stomach.

MonPetitLoupDeMort chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Chilling, thirilling. Wonderful, tragic... Wow.

Love it, love the connection with the poem, love the slow decent into madness, the tortureous revelations. Just beautiful.
Meitantei ChibiMoonPhantom chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I can barely see what I'm typing cause of how tragic this is. I envy your ability to write stuff like this. Keep on writing please!
xlater chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
This work of fanfiction meets my standard of totally fucked up and totally awesome at same time. I feel better for having read it.
LazyTantei chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
*Claps excessively* Brava, Brava, Bravissimo! Well written, my friend! Halloween is drawing near...If I end Creature of the Night on that day, that'll be a surprise. O.o