Reviews for The Raven
LDmga13 chapter 1 . 5/3
Argh, posted on accident the previous review, sorry... -.-;
Here's the rest of the review:
And what about the 'Mini-Kaito'? SO MYSTERIOUS AND AWESOME! Again, I love this, keep writing!
Thanks for the fic! ;)
Tragedy tragedy tragedy tragedy tragedy tragedy tragedy tragedy tragedy tragedy tragedy tragedy tragedy tragedy tragedy tragedy tragedy tragedy tragedy...
What did I just read?
Amazing. Awesome. Really. I LOVE this, and transition between the manga characters and the poem is just so beautiful! Nice choice btw of the poem, it has always been one of my personal favourites! Did Hakuba go crazy from the guilt or stress or something? And what about the 'Mini-Kaito' 'm
Cerlinfia chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Oh.
Just...oh.
So torturing, so pretty.
Usually I have no love on torture fic, but this...
I want to translate it to my language for share, of course will tag the original.
Will you allow me to do this?
Bobby Bob Robert chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Just reread this... and wow. I don't know - before I must have gone through this too quickly, but now, it's just... I don't know how to explain it. Heart-wrenching? Jaw-dropping? Nothing seems to really fit. I imagine I'll have to read this yet again to really get a grasp on the story and what's going on here..
Rootbeer Golem chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Probably gonna have to make some fanart for this fanfiction
Abe Lincoln Lover chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Very good. It inspired me to actually read the poem "The Raven", and it's my favorite poem ever! Thank you!
oceanlover4evr chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Bwah, what the hell did I just read?
So Kaito died cuz the Org got to him, and Hakuba went insane as a result from the guilt?

Damn, I'm so blaming this on Akako... you think she would've prevented it from happening in the first place though.
Qapleulia chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wha?
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Dark, but very interesting. It had a wonderful chilly atmosphere.
5337281 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
That... was, quite frankly, amazing. I literally got chills while I read this. It's... amazing. Congrats for combining my favorite poem with my favorite anime/manga... . You've won my love (xD) and a favorite author/story. In fact, everything I've read of yours has been good so far. Once again, amazing.
thisgirlscribes chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Oh god that was frekaing creepy. I put off reading ti for so long... but now I am SO glad I finally did. Well done!
Morrigan's Wings chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I love this one, I really do. The ending is just perfect. I wonder if you might be willing to do a little extra, for the reactions of various characters afterward? I think that Nakamori and Akako in particular need to be shown.
APatchOfSunlight chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
This story just screams awesomeness. Its just that good. I really don't think you need me to say that. Thanks for putting it up.

-Josey
Sable Katze chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
A very sad peice, which makes me kind of embarassed about the mental image that wouldn't leave my head when I heard about how they cut the ruby out of Kaito's stomach.

MonPetitLoupDeMort chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Chilling, thirilling. Wonderful, tragic... Wow.

Love it, love the connection with the poem, love the slow decent into madness, the tortureous revelations. Just beautiful.