Reviews for Close Encounters
love chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Continue this story, please its truly insufficient for such a juicy piece c;
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I want to know what happens next.
Diehard243 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I think having it be a dream where the nurse wakes her would have been fine. In fact I think it would have been great. If boys had dreams like that can't girls?
sasuhinaita chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
aw poor hina-chan :( but still it's good story :) wy doesn't gaara-kun tell her that he likes her in the and that would be shoking for hina-chan hihii
fandidot chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Poor Hinata, I mean, where's the hospital staff when you're getting raped? Awesome job with keeping the characters in... well, character ]
BloodyPoisonKiss chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
That was AWESOME!
iNejiHina chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
WOW! Gaara is so rough and hardcore! Poor Hinata! D:

Although I wouldn't mind Neji doing that to Hinata and Gaara doing that to Matsuri. X3 *shot*

-faved-
jo821 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Loved the story. Gaara and Hinata were great - very true to their characters, especially Gaara, with the blood and all. Excellent job!
mitsukai chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I liked that! Very in character, which I liked very much. Though I do wish for actual romance to happen, I understand it would have been impossible in that sort of scenario. Plus, it's Gaara. Excuse me, pre-time skip Gaara. Honestly, that kid ain't gettin' a girl anytime soon, no matter how much his fans, including me, whine about it. Anyway, I really enjoyed it!
BlackButterfly chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Actually, I have a friend that absolutely LOVE to have a dream like that... only that she would be willing. Very good story, I don't usually read one-shots, but this is seriously great)) The manner of speech is mature and resembles something close to LITERATURE, not just some random crack written in slang. Keep it up!)

It's also quite a pleasant change from most violent GaaHina stories out there. There was a great deal of tension, fear and pain without them going "all the way". Without even going half the way, actually! A very enjoyable read.
FantasyMagicGirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
it was a good story

but I think you were too mean to Hinata

but it was very well writen and the style was nice.
nejix321 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Good writing style. 5/5 Even though it was a bit sadistic.
fullmetalcanchan chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
This was amazing! A bit creepy, but great. I love your details... I feel so... inadequect now that I see how you write. Anyway I'm gonna fav this, and read the sequel too.

Favorite Line: "Hospital staff walking by now would have been great!" Ha, there's never anyone around when you're getting molested.
Gaarazlilmiss chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
o.O Diff-e-rent with a capital D! But still interesting.
chibismiles5266 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
GAH! crazy! but still, very interesting(in a good/weird way.) let me go see what else youve written...