Reviews for Sunrise
Jones243 chapter 4 . 10/9
I think your writing is done well, but good gracious edward thinks too much. It's kinda hard to read because he is so fixated on his own self loathing.
tee4dree chapter 18 . 11/28/2016
Your fic is very good, and your writing too.
The only aspect I would point is that for me, you spend too much time with the Cullens dialogues, discussions and fights.
Pls don't take this the wrong way. I still love this fic!
PAT2024 chapter 42 . 1/18/2016
Thank you for finishing this story. You developed a rather darker / more suicidal Edward than SM probably intended him to be, but I think it rather fit the character and you described very well his inner demons, contradictions, and masochistic tendencies and lowest self esteem ever... He sometimes got on my nerves being so stubborn.. All in all you did a very good job, especially considering your age when you started to write this story. English is not my mother tongue, but I really appreciated your style. I am sad you didn't pursue the adventure and that you'll never write EPOV of the 3 remaining books... Nevertheless, thank you for sharing and keeping your stories on this fandom.
David chapter 14 . 7/18/2015
I was enjoying reading your post until port Angeles
Too much Edward and human blood. He had spent 80 or so years learning not to drink humans And though Bella gave him trouble at first, by this time his control and combined with his feelings for her was making abstainence 1st priority. And he had no interest in her
Attacker's blood, he did want to put them to horrible death. Other than missing (in my opinion) this fine point of Edward, you are s very talented writer. Thsnks
Lillywhite1 chapter 9 . 6/28/2015
God story. I'm so glad, that I found this story when it was finished. Lucky me!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/17/2015
I love it!
Brianna chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
If I may say #1 you are not 'evil' and #2 you can try to listening to Classic by MKTO.
Brianna chapter 15 . 6/16/2015
If I may say #1 you are not 'evil' and #2 you can try to listening to Classic by MKTO I love that song it might help you write. :-)
Brianna chapter 12 . 6/14/2015
Do you think you can email me back at
Guest chapter 9 . 6/14/2015
I love it and it is a very good chapter in the book.
Brianna chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
I love it I truly do. And I'm only twelve years old
:-)
Good job I've read the book in Bella's point of view multiple times and I have memorized it and I remember what is happening in Bella's point of view while it is happening to Edward. I mean it you did a really awesome job!
Adela Conners chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Thanks for giving us Edward's story! I'm so disappointed that Stephenie isn't continuing with Midnight Sun for the foreseeable future, but fanfics are the next best thing!

This is very well done! Good job, I love it :)
gabella2423 chapter 42 . 11/11/2014
Loved this story and your Edward thank you
aparna chapter 42 . 11/5/2014