Reviews for Beg the Liquid Red
Callista252 chapter 29 . 12/9/2013
Great story. I loved the subtle differences between the two Spikes, and your characterisation of Buffy was spot on! Thank you for posting!
Jhiz chapter 29 . 2/17/2013
Outstanding... as always, your tale is well written, wonderfully characterized and interesting to read. I shall be so sad when I have no more available stories that you created. Thank you for sharing your considerable skills.
Kirida chapter 29 . 1/21/2013
I enjoyed it.
Vivi H88 chapter 29 . 9/16/2012
wow great story :) loved it
MargaritaS chapter 29 . 4/17/2012
really good plot, i loved the inclusion of tara, she's so sweet.
Shadowhawke chapter 12 . 6/18/2010
What I love about this story is how well-thought out the Alternate Universe is. And how alternate it is, and yet how believable. It's not jarring, which is what I've found with other AUs. Kudos. :)
Shadowhawke chapter 29 . 6/17/2010
Wow.

So...

Needless to say, I loved this story. It was what I'd been craving without even knowing it. Your AU was perfect, your portrayals of all the different characters, and the atmosphere was amazing. Every layer that you peeled back kept me reading avariciously. Just... wow.

Thanks so much for writing this, for sharing it with us. You are and always will be one of my favourite writers for the originality and amazingness of your plots.
Shadowhawke chapter 25 . 6/17/2010
Oh. Oh that's horrible... I love the way you're weaving all the plots together though. You've always been a master at that, but as a long time follower of your work, I think you've actually gotten better. Amazing.
Shadowhawke chapter 17 . 6/17/2010
Oh. *Oh*. I thought this would happen! Was hoping for it, anyway... can't wait to see where this new thing goes!
Shadowhawke chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
Hmm. I didn't think this could get any more amazing.

It has.

Just wow. The power play between the two is incredible, and the Immortal's revelation was fascinating.
Shadowhawke chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Interesting. And the plot gets deeper and thicker, and I don't think I've read a time travel/AU anything like this one so far. This is great.
Shadowhawke chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Wow. Now I've read a helluva lot of Buffy fanfic in my time, and this one is striking me as wonderfully original.

*avidly keeps reading*
Shadowhawke chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Oooh! I *like* this premise. Love it. Not to mention, the title is deliciously promising. Looking forwards to reading more!
Cyranothe2nd chapter 25 . 4/27/2010
Hm, so Adam is going to remove Other Spike's chip? Doesn't seem like a smart move (but overconfidence was always his problem).

Also, LOVE the dirty dealing going on with W&H, Angel and the Immortal. You capture the twisty nature of that show so perfectly.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 23 . 4/27/2010