Reviews for Me and My Shadow: A Story in Drabbles
Saint Sentiment chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Dear God, this was brilliant. These drabbles were short and concise, but so damn heartfelt it nearly brought me to tears. I even re-read some sentences for emphasis, wanting to feel that surprised and epiphany-esque sentiment I felt reading it the first time. This provided me with invaluable insight into both Wrath and Al's characters, and you write them both so beautifully well. These are only drabbles, yet there are by far the most poignant angst I've ever read, in any fandom. I laud you for this esquisite piece of work! I also envy whomever this is dedicated to...they've certainly recieved a treat. : )
Moofy-Fan chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Wow, that was amazing. Loved how the pov changed. Probably one of my favorite storys I've ever read on fanfiction.
Disintegrating Vortex chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
I...is this it? You should've continued it, really! Ending with -gulp- the sacrifice... -tear-
Danny Barefoot chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Very nice. The alternating veiwpoint isn't too opaque; you've chosen your vigettes pretty well to give a sense of sweeping events, and put in just enough activity. The Moon-Sun allegory, and Al and Wrath dreaming about Izumi was especially good, as was Al's adventures being confused with Ed's. Wrath has some great feelings all the way through.
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I don't know what to say to this, but it's really good. *nods*