Reviews for Maid Of The Mist
seepingkoroko chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
Ooo I liked this so so much! I wasn't really a fan of this pairing, but have read all your fics, and I really enjoy this pairing now! c:
okayjusthe chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
oh wow so good! but I wish you'd write one more chapter just to completely end it. however, either way, really good!
Firefox1000 chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
ahhh! so annoying that u didnt continue. i was actually excited when i read that this story was "complete". And it was such a good story too. Feels like there was no proper resolution T.T
clb270986 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
This story is AWESOME! Honestly, I caught my self chuckling at Naruto, that dobe :)

But it's sad, that you didn't write more :(

It would be amazing to read further into this story, and I really love the way you write.

But all the same, I find my self hoping you would write more on this.

Ah, that would be a treat.
Utterly Ostentatious chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
im so confused...can you explain it a bit? please?
SkywardShadow chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
That was really great! Love the fact that they know each other online! XD

5/5
Vi-chan1994 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Shoot... I went on the Maid of the Mist last summer xD xD
The 17th Requiem chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
Sasunaru and a game from Blizzard! This story made my day!
passionateartist chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Oh god! He flipped a coin! Hahahahahaha! This is great!

Beans
khotz chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Oh my God that was so cruel! *sob* I'm just left hanging... gyah! I know what will happen, basically but... :( I loved it! So much! This was such a good story!

And I just realized something... in the end, when Sasuke and Naruto great each other, their greetings are the opposite. Oy and yo... it's... you know, funny... But seriously, I feel so aggravated by that ending...
inashosetai chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
AHAHAHAH! OMG. That was awesome. It would've been even more awesome if you had continued. Lol. I SO love this story. It's just too awesome for its own good. Lol.
Uchiha.Sam chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
Is it seriously over there?

...I hope not...

Love it!
shirilyle chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
oh come on there has to be a sequal
sehne chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
Wow! Such a good story. I really enjoy reading, it was very good. :)
MayIFall chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
omg! this is so cute

XD

m

i really really want to see a sequel

hehehe

totally luv this lil fic
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »