Reviews for Ready for You
Ethiwen chapter 17 . 9/2/2008
FINALLY. THE SLASH I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR.

*ahem* So I really adored this chapter. I've already told you, but I'll tell you again in a formal review. I love it like...like Roger loves FenFen...like Mark loves Scarfy. The progression happened nice and easy, it wasn't forced or rushed as is wont to happen in MarkRoger fictions. You established a very natural relationship. Kudos!

On that note, I'd like to mention, once again, how in love with your characterization I am. Both Mark and Roger were very much in character, and also very human. I really enjoyed how easy it was for me to get into, and I saw them interacting -as people-.

Very excellent job, as always.
Sonata Rapp chapter 17 . 8/29/2008
This is still amazing
Murgy31 chapter 17 . 8/29/2008
This was great!
Ethiwen chapter 16 . 4/29/2008
wow, ma'am. I am -floored-. Fucking wow.
Rose DiVerona chapter 16 . 4/29/2008
Aw...
Rose DiVerona chapter 15 . 3/30/2008
Aww...I don't know why, but this chapter was very cute. I can detect Mark/Roger slash. Strangely, I'm okay with that.
Ethiwen chapter 15 . 3/27/2008
Hooray for building bridges and wielding hammers...sorry my Vyv is showing...\metaphorical\ hammers. Right. Anyway this chapter was not pointless, it actually was exactly what I wanted to see. Good work reading my mind! It was raw and emotional, and dare I say it...intimate. (STOP THE DIRTY MINDS RIGHT NOW O.) Very in character. *nods*. I would have liked to see more, of course, but I guess I'll just have to wait for next chapter. Good work!
Mo chapter 14 . 3/6/2008
Obsessed.

This is LOVE.

I NED more!

I'm in love with the the(ir) thing you do. It's fabulous.

"The snow was slowly, slowly, slowly dripping away from the rebirth of a hypothetical new year and the sun was making an appearance after its long hibernation behind the thick grey clouds that obscured any blue from the dreary inhabitants of New York City, New York."

I renamed you Hawthorne after that sentence.

It's a compliment! :)
Ethiwen chapter 14 . 3/5/2008
Lovely lovely irony. I love that Rog and Mark were in California at the same time.

Short chapter, but still powerful. I love that Collins can still break down barriers after death. Intense symbolism, hooray!

More soon plz k thx.
Murgy31 chapter 14 . 3/5/2008
That was a great chapter!
Rose DiVerona chapter 14 . 3/5/2008
Aw...this one made me cry. I have a huge lump in my throat. It was perfect, though. Update soon?
Ethiwen chapter 13 . 2/19/2008
A timely update? What is this? My brain hardly knows what to make of it except extreme gratitude.

At first I thought I'd be terrifically dissapointed, because the MarkJo!friend call I assumed to be coming was short. But I'm not disappointed at all. In fact I stand here I floored. I'd worship this chapter, but that might make me a blasphemer. Or at the very least a horrible fascist. And I can't do that, even for you... But I will say this. I loved it. A great deal. In fact, you wrote the characterization perfectly. You hear that? .P.E.R.F.E.C.T.L.Y. One of my very favourite things of yours, by far. Trust Roger to be oblivious to his own emotions. Joanne (though we saw little of her) was fantastic. Too often the character of Joanne is butchered into an automatonic bit of machine, but she breathed in your piece. Maureen was also very good, just the right blend of child, diva and friend. Nonexistant!Mark was a sad point, but I sense next chapter will be very big for our boho boys,yes? Soon, yes? Now that the MarkMuse is here, invite him to stay. Give him bribes or something. Or threaten him. Whatever works.

douchebagel.
Rose DiVerona chapter 13 . 2/19/2008
This should be interesting...
ShutUpAndKissMe chapter 13 . 2/19/2008
This is really good, crazy mark was funny in a disturbing sort of way... please udate asap!
Ethiwen chapter 12 . 2/18/2008
E! CHAPTER UP! CHAPTER UP! *rejoices*

.flawless. Once again, I am amazed with how easily you seem to capture the raw potency of his emotions. Mark was really good too. I really enjoyed the little unspoken promise of the guitar, and I love MarkJo!friendship, so I'm way looking forward to your next chapter (don't keep me waiting too long, eh?)I never feel like I'm reading what you've written, but rather experiencing it. You've that knack for making me forget where I am, and transporting me. Kudos to you, as I am rather critical...you should know. Anyhow, your writing is word to flesh, and that shows incredible talent. Hooray!

Face.