Reviews for What Hurts the Most
Woody2792 chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
Please continue this quickly!

Loving it D
AllyCameron chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
Haven't read the story when you posted the first chapters (I had yet to discover the miracles of fanfiction XD), but I'm glad I did now! Wonderful story for a truly amazing pairing!
Saiyu chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
Wow! This is actually the first House/Cameron fic I've read and I absolutely love it! Reading the beginning of chapter four, I was nervous for Cameron, lol. You really did good with all the dialogue and the way you explained the emotions, I felt them too. Lovely :)
AutumnSoleil chapter 3 . 10/2/2006
I love it, it's really good and emotional and everyone is in character, which is sometimes difficult to do! Can't wait for more!
xyber116 chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
Your fic is great. I could never writer dialogue either but your's fine. Please keep the chapters coming.
fisharecoolies chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
Okay, i really like this story. I think it has a lot of potential. Also, it's very well written (even the dialogue). But there is one small thing that's bugging me. It's your refusal to use contrations. This doesn't ruin the story by ANY means and if you like writing that way, then that's cool, but it's just a suggestion. Oh... did I mention that I love this fic? Cause I do... just wanted you to remember that.
Fernpaw chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
ok i found my answer. awesome chapter, but their name is spelled Rascal FlatTs - two t's.
Fernpaw chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
awesome. Is the title named after Rascal Flatts' song?
mishy-mo chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
cool i like this - keep it up!
Izzfrogger chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
OMG! so agansty! brillant-but i really hope this aint the end!
mishy-mo chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
house needs a smack around the head :-P the lion king raffeke running in an smacking some sense into him with *his* cane

This is an utterly fantastic story for your fist fic - keep up the GREAT work! and i'm looking forward to more!
xyber116 chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
I liked it. Your writing is great. Do have another chapter coming?
Aly the Spy chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
Breathtaking! Could've had a better ending, but it was great. You're a really good writer, and I don't say that to many people. Keep writing!

-ALY the SPY
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
hee hee horses ass - that just makes me think of shrek and donkey :-P lol

House the grummbling angry ogre and Wilson the little fast talking horney ass :-P

completely off topic but none the leass a little funny - great chapter!
fisharecoolies chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Hmm... interesting. Can't wait to see where this goes...