Reviews for To die in their name
BISlover4412 chapter 14 . 12/6/2010
Holy s**t. This is easily one of the best Pikmin fics I have ever read. The story is faithful to the game, yet fresh and exciting, the action is good, the characters are likable (even though they die out so quickly), and spelling, grammar, and punctuation are all exactly on the mark. I praise you as a god-tier writer, you need a reward.

10/10
Sporemin chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
EPIC! This is an exellcent story, that was a cliffhanger, and also wat will Raging do? Plus, will he be in "Heavan"?
Scarlet Pikachu chapter 14 . 4/17/2010
They find out that the Pikmin are after worthless trinkets and YET one of them consumes a trinket right in front 0f them and they don't say anything? Stupid idea!

Wow, you're really going to end this with massive epicness! Coolio!
Warrior of Virtue chapter 14 . 4/17/2010
Excellent. Things are certainly starting to get interesting.
Blind Kirby chapter 13 . 6/29/2009
So I finally finished reading it. Though for some reason it logged me out mid review so I'll just keep it simple.

I enjoyed seeing the same basic premise of my comedy played out seriously instead. When I first came up with the idea I considered taking a serious route but I realized I could probably go farther with a comic one. You did a better job of it than I could, I can definitely say that much.

So yeah, I'll be reading. I wish I had something more to say and I feel like I'm cutting this review a bit short but I really don't have anything else specifically in mind.
TokoWH chapter 13 . 6/10/2009
A very interesting chapter. I have never really thought of what happend to eneies when they die... I wounder where the Pikmin go when they die...?

Anyways, 10/10.
Warrior of Virtue chapter 13 . 6/9/2009
Nice. Update soon.
Skelatox chapter 13 . 6/9/2009
Ok, I just read this finished reading this massive pikfic, and I have to say, I loved it. Sure there were a fair few typos, that occasionally confused me, but all in all I found the plot interestin, full of twists, turns, and even loops, not t mention the revolutionary ideas and varying points of view. But one thing you could improve on is jst doing the ocaisonnal (sp?) error check, or getting someone else to . Overall I found this story to be of great intrest and quite involving, definately something I would reccomend as a show of the talent of this site's many authors.
Dimention chapter 13 . 6/8/2009
Definitely one of the greatest chapters yet. That part at the beginning was thought-provoking, and the plot as a whole just got more confusing by the end of the chapter.

Nonetheless, I hope you update soon. I'd like to see how all this strife will end!
Scarlet Pikachu chapter 13 . 6/8/2009
“Tell the guy to go sodomize himself with a twig. Go ahead and quote me, I don’t care.”

I busted out laughing at this! I'm going to have to use this next time someone p*sses me off.

Those Pikmin have random conversations it seems.

Zero Lives Left, what a name!

What's Palunata Distantos?

Simply marvalous chapter there! Can't wait to read the next one!
Warrior of Virtue chapter 12 . 6/7/2009
The plot thickens. Update soon.
Dimention chapter 12 . 6/6/2009
Another nice chapter. I was guessing quite a lot on who the narrator was this chapter, and this surprised me little.

You've got quite a story/plot going on here. I really hope you'll update soon so we can find out what's going on.
PhilTH chapter 12 . 6/4/2009
I literally did a double-take as I saw this on the front page. Great chapter can't wait till the next Segement Crawster damn he was hell for me
Great Thumbs of Wisdom chapter 12 . 6/4/2009
Holy feck, you updated!

Well, before I fall into a haze and lose my ability to review comprehensively, let me just say this. Chapter 12 has been... EXCEEDINGLY well-written, and I can't wait until we find out more about the Land Council and the curiosity-piquing six petaled red pikmin. And what about Louie? Devious.

The last two paragraphs, the Author's Notes paragraphs, are hard to seperate from the rest of the chapter because they are not actually seperated. Maybe if they were in Bold, or italics, or just seperated by two dashes inbetween "Six petals..." and the "More and more questions surface" paragraph.

Well-written. Fun. Awesome. Some problems, like slightly unbelievable characters, but as pikmin that can be almost forgotten.

Two thumbs up!
Water Dumple chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I have only read the first chapter of your fiction, but I must tell you, this is absolutely excellent. In fact, it drives me to abandon the sequel to Olimar: Return to Earth and instead write another idea I had, A Wollywog's Tale. I must keep reading-The writing is fantastic without being overly formal, and the descriptions are well-done. The only suggestion I have is to maybe describe the surroundings and creatures a little more.

Must keep reading...