Reviews for Rainy Nights
The-lazy-bum chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
Love the story. Eliwood and Lyndis for life!
Poco The Boss chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
Best Eliwood and Lyn story ever with my fav pairing
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
Very good end to a nice story, it was a fluffy and fun read for all!

Good job!
Elficiel chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
I liked the descriptions of Eliwood's past, but I think you made Lyndis too OOC. She blushes almost everytime, and that's not her style.

That said, Eliwood seemed fairly well represented.

Good continuations.
ThorHammer17 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
:D

I'm glad it's finally finished. This is quite the sizable accomplishment. Once again, congratulations!
Lord Lelouch chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
A good ending. Though personally speaking, I was hoping this would go on until after the battle with Nergal. However this was an extremely great story and very heart warming. If you ever write a sequel to this you can count on me reading it.

And once again, it was nicely done.
DigitalStrider chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
I'll be the first to say that this was a heartwarming story that ended on a good note. :) It ends with a vow of protection and everlasting love, and although the battle against Nergal and the Black Fang is painted red with uncertainity, everything seems like it will work out for the better. Or at least, that's how you conveyed it to me. Bravo. :D
ThorHammer17 chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
Wait, this isn't the last chapter... Where did it go? I thought it said one more or something...
ThorHammer17 chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
The dead man returns!

I'm so incredibly sorry about the whole thing where I didn't get to finish reviewing your story. I've had a long... However long its been. New house, new family members, and a lot of... Yeah. Point is, I'm back!

I can't believe I missed the updated LAST CHAPTER! Can't wait to read it!
Papael chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Com on, great story, must... Have... new... chapter
XLightningX chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
can't wait to the next chapter )
XLightningX chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
ooh! X3 that is so cute X3! i love *eli-lyn* XD!
Lord Lelouch chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
Great chapter. Is hector going to burst the door open. I'm laughing at just imagining what the expression on his face is going to be.

You said you'd update by the end of the month it's already July are you going to be updating it soon and regularly. I mean I love this fic it's just that waiting for a year for an update is a little frustrating. But I'm glad updated it
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
Typos I noticed:

"I guess I’ll have to wait for her to approach me, because if I do, she’ll probably run away from me, or faint."

I think you meant "if I don't" instead of "if I do".

"She sighed tiredly once she had calmed down. I had happened again. That blasted dream that just wouldn’t leave her alone, and it was always about the same…"

I think you meant "It had happened again." instead of "I had happened again."

Overall, another fine chapter, sorry that I my last review I thought the fanfic was over, seems I was mistaken xD

Keep it up! D
DigitalStrider chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
I remember reading this story a few months before I had joined FFN and I absolutely adored it. But when I finally did join, I was unable to find it again. I'm glad to see that this fic has finally been updated (considering that I'm a fan of the pairing). :D

I'm not going to drone on about everything, but it's a well-done romantic fic. Delving into Eliwood and Lyn's backstories adds depth to their relationship and ultimately gives the pair something to bond over. The build-up to their romance was done in a plausible manner, so don't worry about how long it took to get there. ;)

Also, the side-stories dealing with the intimacy of some of the troops were enjoyable. I personally enjoyed seeing Sain (the chief womanizer) interfere with Kent and Fiora's own relationship. :)

Finally, although you claim to be inadequate with your English usage, I've found few grammatical mistakes throughout the story, so you can't be too bad, right? ;)

An excellent job. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)