Reviews for The Tale of Longshot and Smellerbee
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
awwww chucks 3 that was really niceee u (-u-)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Not bad
hacarrie chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Absolutely beautiful! I loved it! You should make another one! I Know your a Kataang shipper, but I'm a smellershot shipper and I think you should be the one to make the 2. Amazing work! Keep it up!
Elizabeth Deadtree chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
awww Smellershot fluff. 3
silver chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
it's okay but I've written better
RandomMetalbender chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is really good! I love how you stayed true to their characters, yet gave us a little more insight on their private lives. Great detail, too! )
Concetta chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Awesome! Short and sweet and well-written, would've fit right in the show (if not for the kid audience)
AJ chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This was a great story! Me and my sister loved it,you may not know it,but me and my sister are total Avatar freaks!

We got an idea for you. You can write how smeeleerbee and longshot almost got busted for smellerbee gettin in the bath alooooone. If you havent done so already.

KEEP IT COOL!XD

Aw!

I liked it. 'twas good.
TehMagster chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
... o.o...

ZOMFG THAT ROX! I'LL TRY NOT TO COMPLETELY SPAM THE BOX BUT THAT ISH LIKE SO THE BESTEST EVER!...Please continue while I try not to blow my head off again...My efferts will probobly end by monday...dont be surprised if ya hear from me again :P UPDATE PLEASE!
Clone Number 5 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
So, yeah, I was reading this fic and my brain exploded because it could not handle level of amazing that it had just been exposed to. ;)

I'm serious, though. This is one of my favorite Smellershots of all time. Please keep writing!
MormonMaiden chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Beautiful. o...

simply wonderful!
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
So fluffy... I love it.

Adorable.

But write more... if this was really in the show it wouldn't have taken a full 4 minute spot like the rest of the gang!

More! More!