Reviews for Send Me a Letter
amsev chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
What a surreal-ly funny story. Very nicely done!
dapperyklutz chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
aaww... so sweet!;] haha.. nice one!
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
hahaha XD so cute!
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
Fluff, I'd say... LOVED IT!
notwritten chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
good

this story could be contined. think about it.
Sampdoria chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
What a nice little story. If anything I would have liked to read more of it:-)
Almost Funny chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
Another wonderful chapter! I really love the interaction between Snape and Stewert. Was Snape attempting to pry open the ink bottle to write a message?
notwritten chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
good
Greyfalcon chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
Liked the first two chapters. looking forward to seeing what happens next
Bookworm.Annie chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
great chapter, update soon.
notwritten chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
good
duj chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
poor Snape. He's not having a good day. I don't suppose Hermione's available for teaching?
PotionSpork chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Severus has turned into a lot of things (baby, woman etc.) but this is definitely the first time I've seen a SquirrelSnape story. And a RainbowSquirrelSnape at that. Very cute.

The change in his vision, color-wise, is very original.

Two, small things though. One, you've got a few spelling mistakes and missing words. But not so many that you couldn't tell what was going on. Two, if this is going to be a SSHG, which it sort of seem to be hinting at, you really should put that in your summary. There are alot of people who don't want to read Adult Teacher/Teen student stories, and prefer to know it that's going to be a theme in the story before deciding to read it.

Update soon!
sarah chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
how is this a hermione and severus story if you have that other girl taking care of him. if this is not a hermione and severus story it needs to be somewhere else when you put this in the part where it says hermione and severus togther in the rotaion. then all the stories should be about them as a couple. so if this is not going to be a hermione and severus then you need to move it.
Almost Funny chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
That was great. I loved the whole bit about her knowing the squirrel was male...Can't wait 'til the next chapter!