Reviews for The Hostage
Galinda Maxwell chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I love this! Why did you stop?
insertamazingusernamehere chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Ok, I am reviewing. I love your story. It's would be amazing if you updated it since its now I think about 8 years since the last update
crystallica81 chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
I love this!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
oh wow this is very good i love treasure planet and have allways wondered what would have happened if Jim had not gotten away i love the way your characters are like they r in the movie however scroop doesnt seem murderous enough atleast that how i feel please update soon :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Oh,no!
What's gonna' happen to Jim?!
Please update soon
queen-of-the-libary-and-light chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
this story is really good and i hope you update soon
Dragi chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
interesting start of the story :) really hope you will update it :) looking forward to read more
Bethy124 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Please Please PLEEASSEE say you're going to continue this! -
kaitamis chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
are you finished with this story I hop you aren't do another chapter please
Random Reader chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
I know it's been a long time since you started this but it is really good,and I hope one day you come back to it.
crazed mind chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Please write more! I really enjoyed it _
Random Reader chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
This was really good! I hope you come back to it one day!
Na chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
I hope there will be another chapter plez!
Baltosbabygirl chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
OMG, Jim isn't dead right? On a cliff hanger here!

-Saba
inactive account cries chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Holy Sinatra beating Jesus with a ping pong paddle, it's a Treasure Planet fic that doesn't suck!

Okay, being serious here. You really have a very unique idea, I hadn't considered what would've happened if Jim's aim was just a TINY bit off in that scene.

So, uh... now that you've put the idea in my head, care to follow up on it? ;3

No, really, I'm dying to know what happens with Scroop and Jim (I dunno, Scroop is an awesomely evil character IMO) and I will self destruct if you don't finish this. D:D:D: *offers... ermm... offerings of your choice to plz be finishin the fic)

The Bad Nut