Reviews for With Every Breath
pumpkinicecream chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
You are fabulous! Great job. I loved the whole series.
tidbit2008 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
That was fabulous. Sweet and just :D

Thanks for sharing! :)
Selina'sCat chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Yes! Sug, I love you :D I'm so glad you've finally update your "Taste of Love" fic. I mean, you technically did it, right? This was great! Loved how you managed to blend the episode with your story arc. Nicely done.
demolished-soul chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Aw, that's such a sweet ficlet. I think I probably squealed when she said those words in the eppy. ) Ryan and Calleigh are meant for each other! Great work, I'm adding this to my faves.
Shadowfax27 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Aw! *fans hands in front of face while blinking back happy tears* This was so lovely, I had to stop myself from tearing up like a romance sap. *lol*
DC-nz chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Beautifully written and it captured the emotions perfectly. Loved the part after 'Thanks Babe' and the grin for the next hour and Eric asking what he'd been smoking. Haha!
Dutchie15 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Aww that's totally rock at this. That's all I have to say. okay, and maybe that I love it. :)
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous! You did a wonderful job with Ryan's fears, and I loved Calleigh's response. That was a fabulous ep, wasn't it? My heart just melted during that scene...
SincerelyInDenial chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
This was a really sweet story and very well written. Just like you, I def. went squee while watching the episode. Anyway, keep up the great work and I look fwd. to your other works as well.