Reviews for Cold Season
Life-is-Raspberry-Pie chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Suupaa Pandaroo chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Ahaha! I absolutely adored the part where Elli goes, "I don't know why she was standing outside the clinic, using her fishing rod over and over..." I attempted that in MFoMT, and now I'm laughing at my stupidity. The best part... hm...

Cliffie being spoon fed by an apron-clad Claire. XD My lungs hurt now.. I don't wanna rupture anything, now..
Idiot Posing As A Genius chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I am glad I had the pleasure to read this endearing story. I look hopeful to more of your fanfics revolving around Cliff and Claire.
Dying Requiem chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
O.O Wow. That's really all I can say...
rosebabykiss chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
"R!" said the doctor, advancing menacingly on the pair in the bed.

LOL. That has to be the best line ever! :D R!
Jersey S chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Hahaha, it was really cute. I really needed something like this after sitting in traffic for an hour and a half (and on a Sunday afternoon, too! Man!) while buzzed on far too much coffee. Now there's no need to introduce my head to the wall, repeatedly. :D

Caught on a few typos here and there ('too' spelled as 'to') and a shift in tense from past to present in one line, but it's no big deal, really. I love Ellilurrve!Claire's line about Elli feeding her chicken soup in nothing but the apron, and how the Doctor agrees is too damn funny. Elli was just too funny in this one, too. SweetlySarcastic!Elli always rules in my book. :)
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
That was an interesting concept. I had'nt thought of pairing Elli and Cliff, and while the story overall was sorta weird I still enjoyed reading it.
lasafam chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I like the Elli/Cliff in there actually. And the angry Doctor going "R!" XD It takes a lot of hugs to get Cliff to quit angsting I bet.
Chicken Yuki chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Who cares about your botched intentions? This fic ruled! (Despite expected bickering, of course, but whatever...)

But Claire? Frikin'...

Claire Manna Ann.

That combination of personalities is EVIL! And not the sexy kind... eugh... Hopefully, I will never see such evils in fanficdom again. Claires like this are already a force to be recokend with in real life...

But yeah. Sweet. Hah, Personally, Cliff was much better staying in Elli's bed. He DID say it was more comfortable, afterall.

"The poor ruggedly handsome young movie star look-alike needs to rest somewhere, and I volunteer to sacrifice my privacy for the time being, until he feels better."

...yes... I suppose Cliff could be mistakened for that guy in "The Matrix"... ?;)?
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
I love you. Love. a purely 'omigosh-you-saved-me-from-the-twitching' way. I had the bad luck to read the most morbid (but still somehow good) fic last night. Gah. You have restored my sanity by bringing me fluff. Oh, wonderful fluff! ...Yes. I really should sleep.