Reviews for Sequence
Trans chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
OMG! Another beautiful peice by you. You know what this means...I'm going to go through your profile and read all your YnM fics. Then you will get a copious amount of reviews (although I tend to get so happy they stop making sense).
demonyo chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
there isnt enough fics like this out there

good job
Tastytime chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
This was very very good. I found it quite by - I haven't read anything but MurakixWatari and TatsumixHisoka for months, but this struck a very subtle note that I enjoyed very much, especially the line "He has never said “I love you”; for the words are foreign to his ears and heart, so his mind cannot shape them into something tangible, just the abstract notion of knowing he’d become unglued if Tsuzuki wasn’t there in his life" Terrific
Ahria chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I really, really enjoyed that. Hisoka was very IC.
fate's damned chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Brilliant

You hit the nail on the head. Most people can't write Hisoka ao accuretly. God this is the first fic I've read in forever that had him so in charachter.
ShadowInTheDarknes chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Aw..

That's really good. I love Hisoka!

Your writing style is very interesting, and I like the way you used it in this story.

AnimeAngelRin chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
heehee that was kinda cute _ but as i was reading it, i dont know, there was some kind of... depression? nah, thats not the right word... well, some kind of SOMEthign just hanging over the story. maybe its just me... *shrugs* anyhow, the story was good, despite that something.

~Rin