Reviews for Heirs of the Warrior
the white wolf Haruka chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
I love this story its so awesome !. Its really well written to. OK know this chapter was my second favorite my first was when they were in the underworld . The ending was so sad does katos really die I don't want him to . :'( OK and finally I can't wait till the next chapter ! :) :-) :-) smiley
wolfsrainrules chapter 15 . 1/20/2013

Oh wow. On one hand...He claimed the seat so...he should be 'alive' but...but...O.O
OnGuard chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Sorry then. I only read naruhina stories.
wolfsrainrules chapter 4 . 1/20/2013

So much win right now.
wolfsrainrules chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Oh nice! Very nice.
wolfsrainrules chapter 1 . 1/20/2013

Naruto and Greek Myths? YES -fistpump-
Divine Fury chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Hmm, that went well I suppose. Though, I found quite a few more spelling and grammar mistakes, for example, "Do you know who I am? I'm an elite U." The sentence should be, " Do you even know who I am? I'm an Elite Uch-" The hyphen shows a cut off sentence or word, think of running out of room when writing a test answer, yet you're in the middle of a long word. You add a hyphen, and continue the word on the next line. Then the talk with Kyuubi, "I have my reasons now leave." The sentence would be better like this, "I have my reasons fool, now leave." The 'fool' adds the hatred or boredom to Kyuubi's tone and the comma shows the break in the sentence, creating a realism of human speech. "Oh hi Sakura-chan. If I tell you, do you think you could give me some pointers on this damn exercise? I just can't get it down." Yet another sentence that needs correction. It should be, "Oh, hi Sakura-chan. I could tell you, but would you mind giving me some pointers on this damn exercise? It's too damn difficult." It adds more enthusiasm and breaks in the sentence, allowing yet more realism of human speech into the story. And I notice you use ... as a break in a sentence sometimes. It annoys me sometimes due to the fact of it being a perfectly reasonable place for a comma or hyphen, sometimes not even the proper use of the gramar with out it. Like, "Naruto... why were you reading that book?" This is a PERFECT place for this, "Naruto, why were you reading that weird book earlier?" The comma is perfectly acceptable for that sentence, and ... shows a drop off of a sentence. Like this, "Mom, where's my..." Then the son looks to see his mother not in the room, he wouldn't finish the sentence due to her absence, would he? Anyway, that's it. The plot is great, and the use of events is great. Just work on the small things for now. See you!
Divine Fury chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Cool story so far. The... events, that took place registered themselves in my mind true. The back up, the story itself sounded like a real history event due to the names and actions that each character took. Your vocabulary is quite good and you did quite well in the descriptions of characters, not to mention the way of speech. Each character sounded like they were from back then, due to how highly of royalty and family they spoke. For the first chapter, I find no real mistakes other than a few grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes, which I'm sure you have corrected already in your mind due to how late I am in reviewing this story. Though, even if you never look upon this review, I feel proud to say good luck with your writing, and I'm decently motivated to keep reading. Thank you for posting this story.
DreigoththeVampireGod chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
Naruto should be paired with one of the gods children. Stay Cool
sky is the limet chapter 11 . 1/20/2010
this story is realy good please up date
KingLoitl chapter 15 . 9/13/2009
please update this! this story rocks
Sadi-chan chapter 7 . 8/27/2009
I dont get, how is orochi-teme able to put that sealing thingy on naruto when naruto doesnt have kyuu-chan in him...?
TrukFitYOLO chapter 12 . 7/3/2009
Why did you make Naruto's brother so insanely strong? It's kinda annoying... well at least in my opinion. Anyways pretty good chapter.
XxFaithlessDreamXx chapter 15 . 6/20/2009
i have just two words to describe this story and that is DAMN NIGA
firecaster-hikaru chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
for the pairing, can i vote for hinata? i also must say that your story is very interesting. i hope to see more chapters for this story from you.