Reviews for Won't You Please Stay With Me?
Katsy17 chapter 26 . 7/24
amazing!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 26 . 12/22/2015
I really enjoyed this story and look forward to finding and reading more of your stories
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 26 . 11/30/2015
jeje fue un fanfic muy caliente! pero valio la pena! :D
gracias por escribirlo con... uff! detalles O/O
jeje bello fanfic :D
Snarry501 chapter 24 . 11/30/2015
Oh my Severus. I was listening to a song by 30 Seconds to Mars called Hurricane and it went with your story PERFECTLY.
Snarry501 chapter 23 . 11/30/2015
*follows everything* Holy crap...this story is just...amazing! I'm addicted. Your writing is amazing, the pace is perfection...I just love you. I even made an account just to tell you this. And that's saying something because I'm extremely lazy and because I hate everyone. But you, my friend, you are going places. *half hugs awkwardly*
chessie517 chapter 17 . 10/3/2015
Ugh. I can't continue. I'm sorry, but it's too damn frustrating. Why did you have to make Harry such an annoying idiotic prick? I enjoyed it while it lasted but once Harry decided to piss away his chance with Severus I couldn't get passed his bullheaded near-sightedness.
Hainbuche chapter 26 . 5/4/2015
absolut klasse geschichte. lg hayne
blueeyedprincess100 chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Sorry i don't mean to be rude this pairing and tpyiur storyline makes me sick. I will rwad your other stories as you are a good writer

But forced marriage and gropi g harry just becasuse a woman was flirting with him is disgusting especially when harry has made it clear he does not want to be enaged to his teacher. In england dating your teacher IS A CRIME.

Sorry for the nasty review i hate giving them but i cannot pretend to like your story. But i shall read your other stories if they do not have teacher studen forced marrieage either have a good day
Kitty Grelle chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
Merlin...their conversation was so... AWKWARD! Xd
Inu Tashiro p chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
I liked it but I'm srry I just had to stop reading it! Harry was just so fucking stupid! I don't get why he said he wasn't in love when he told himself THAT HE WAS IN LOVE!? Other than that I loved it
TheDemonLady chapter 25 . 9/21/2014
So when I get married can I get you to write my vows?
TheDemonLady chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
Are you trying to make me cry?
That was just so mean
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 26 . 6/8/2014
The title rarely strikes so well on a story until yours. The ever so strict Severus anx the young and reckless Harry together. The change from animosity to love. Ah, the beauty of Severus trying and succeeding to woo one Harry Potter! Lovely ideas on the engagement and tactics! Fred and George are always the amusement. This trip is worthwhile and brilliant. Thank you for writing it.
Shadowsnarry chapter 26 . 3/17/2014
awwwww it was awesome . I loved it espically the beging
Luna chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
THIS ANNOYS ME SOO FUCKING MUCH WHY IS HARRY BEING SOO BLOODY STUPID EUGHHHH HES BRINGING IT ALL ON HIMSELF AND HURTING SNAPE SO WHY DOESNT HE JUST FUCKING STOP BEING SUCK A DICK. IT COULD ALL BE SOO EASY OMG THE FRUSTRATION!
1,051 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »