Reviews for Won't You Please Stay With Me?
alinefgs chapter 26 . 4/21
E uma pena que acabou adorei essa fic bjs
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 26 . 2/6
This was brilliant :D
Crimson Rosary chapter 9 . 1/5
Hah! Smooth Harry. Smoooooth.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Hehehehe
AWiltedRoseSighs chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
I'm liking this story so far. But I would like to ask if you meant to have Snape say Harry would catch pneumonia as opposed to phenomena? I'm going to keep reading now. :)
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 26 . 10/26/2016
Loved it ~Stasia
Isabell3 chapter 26 . 10/18/2016
loved it!:-D and Harrys vow was so Beautiful i could just see thé Wedding
Katsy17 chapter 26 . 7/24/2016
amazing!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 26 . 12/22/2015
I really enjoyed this story and look forward to finding and reading more of your stories
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 26 . 11/30/2015
jeje fue un fanfic muy caliente! pero valio la pena! :D
gracias por escribirlo con... uff! detalles O/O
jeje bello fanfic :D
Snarry501 chapter 24 . 11/30/2015
Oh my Severus. I was listening to a song by 30 Seconds to Mars called Hurricane and it went with your story PERFECTLY.
Snarry501 chapter 23 . 11/30/2015
*follows everything* Holy crap...this story is just...amazing! I'm addicted. Your writing is amazing, the pace is perfection...I just love you. I even made an account just to tell you this. And that's saying something because I'm extremely lazy and because I hate everyone. But you, my friend, you are going places. *half hugs awkwardly*
chessie517 chapter 17 . 10/3/2015
Ugh. I can't continue. I'm sorry, but it's too damn frustrating. Why did you have to make Harry such an annoying idiotic prick? I enjoyed it while it lasted but once Harry decided to piss away his chance with Severus I couldn't get passed his bullheaded near-sightedness.
Hainbuche chapter 26 . 5/4/2015
absolut klasse geschichte. lg hayne
blueeyedprincess100 chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Sorry i don't mean to be rude this pairing and tpyiur storyline makes me sick. I will rwad your other stories as you are a good writer

But forced marriage and gropi g harry just becasuse a woman was flirting with him is disgusting especially when harry has made it clear he does not want to be enaged to his teacher. In england dating your teacher IS A CRIME.

Sorry for the nasty review i hate giving them but i cannot pretend to like your story. But i shall read your other stories if they do not have teacher studen forced marrieage either have a good day
1,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »