Reviews for AD: After Digimon Resurrection
Matani chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
My favorite part was the legacy section on here. At the moment I have been highly considering taking a summer class on Japanese to get a starting point and then trying to boost my reading vocabulary on my own time afterwards.

Do you have any tips on how hard it was to learn Japanese in comparison to learning to speak it?

Also, I definitely get what you mean when a show "has said everything" it needed to. And I had the same reaction to Digimon before I realized I loved it! x)
Matani chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
A small typo, the only one I noticed in all four chapters in fact, that "edition" should be "addition". Great read! :)
Matani chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Loved the fact that Sora seems to have been killing slugs with the boys as a child. xD Lots of nice little touches in here with the music and everything too.

Totally didn't think it would end that way either with the failed digivolution.

And the subtle age appropriate Taiora is always nice. :) This is definitely the team I love.

I kinda skimmed at some parts, but then I was kinda ill for reading part of it so that could be it.
BladeMasterAd chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
Hey Thinker!

If you recall, I reviewed your update of Thinker.

Thought I'd say its really great that you are updating your works, and your insight really is fun to read. I get a very nice sense of calm and nostalgia (there are words in my background language that convey better what i mean, but I digress).

I have to go back and reread to realize the changes. One interesting that came out of this is that i had no idea there was a sequel, which likely resulted in me skipping out on instalment # 3...but this does leave me something to catch up on.

I do recall thinking in this story that Tai's role was MUCH shortened, although I suppose I understand your perspective now that I know what it is. I think (and I havent re-read this yet, so forgive me if I am 'mis-remembering') that Matt was really a great character in this story, and I remember enjoying all of the segments involving him.

Out of curiousity, just how old are you (if you dont mind my asking). I am also an aged digimon geek/nerd. I'm 25 now (male) and regularly read fanfiction (although admittedly, not much of the FF available now has me reading), so I thought id let you know that there are others like you out there!

Cheers, and cant wait to see another authors note update!
Selena Style chapter 4 . 3/31/2002
Oh that was soooo funny and of course epic and stuff too, but I laughed so hard, especially bunny whatever it was! Aw man, great job!
Sheron chapter 4 . 6/26/2001
You're great! All your fics are awesome :)
DarkDragyn chapter 4 . 4/14/2001
Wow. I never thought a good fanfic could have some weak rookies and MetalEtemon as villians. 9/10 stars.
Lunamew chapter 4 . 3/4/2001
Poor DemiDevimon...
Lunamew chapter 3 . 3/4/2001
Actually, a digivive can digivolve any kind of Digimon. Michael's got Betamon, whos a Virus.
Lunamew chapter 1 . 3/3/2001
Poor Demi. Yes. I said Demi.
The Turquoise Cow chapter 1 . 12/23/2000
Ooooh Cool! Matt driving, HAHA that was funny. I liked this a lot. Going to read the next story now!
SailorSora chapter 1 . 12/11/2000
That was a cool story. I loved the part were Sora said she was worried about Tai and he pokes her nose and goes "BOOP" that was so funny i could help but fall out of the chair. You write good stories. Really you do! I cant wait to see the next one. *waves bye* c ya,

Love,

SailorSora

P.S.- starts leaving to read the next story _
Brayniac chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
Excellent, excellent story. Great work!
Gennai's Apprentice chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
I've already read this story so many times over, and I loved it. The real purpose, though, was to find a fic I haven't reviewed yet, since you don't release your e-mail. The weird dog, just won't let me through. Anyways, I would like to apologize on my remark on Freud. Truthfully, I really don't do psychology even though most people tell me their problems and I try to help, of course that isn't really psychology but counseling. I say once more, I really apologize on that remark and would ask your forgiveness. I have a tendency to just read reviews when I'm bored so I found what you said. My comment wasn't based on my knowledge, but based on somebody who is 'supposedly' smart in many subjects. I do not enjoy making enemies... Shoot people actually say I'm really friendly. I'm just hoping what you said about me won't make anybody view me as a super-critical, un-friendly, loner with no hope of making a friend. -GA :
volta arovet chapter 1 . 10/3/2000
I was originally thrown your way by Aardwulf (she called me by your name in a review, the strange girl). Anyway, I've really enjoyed all of your writings. You have some very original ideas, and they are all very well written. You successfully tread the line between tears from sadness and tears from laughing so hard, all the while forcing the reader to think. Good job, and I'm looking forward to the next story you put out. -Val