Reviews for Aftermath
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Well done, dear! This was awesome!

*hugs*

Mandy
Hannah chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Great story, just what was needed to conclude that episode.
heather03nmg chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
*Sigh* I just love IMTOD, its my favorite eppy and I've always been upset as to how Kripke left it. Thanks for continuing on with the story and double thanks for the hug!
Nana56 chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
That break down is exactly what needs to happen on the show! Dean needs to collapse and let go and Sam needs to comfort him...it would be wonderful. Great job!
Janiqua chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
A lot could have been done in the actual series with Sam and guilt. I mean, what was it John said to him in the hospital? That they wouldn't be in this mess if Sam had just killed the demon while he had the chance, right? Well, Sam didn't kill the demon because he didn't want to kill John. John died anyway, and the demon lived. Whoever writes the Supernatural scripts really needs to take that into consideration!

Great fic. Extremely well written.
NaleyBrucasFan - aka Lizzy chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
You can't stop there I WANNA KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH SAMMY!
spacemonkey766 chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
oh my god...that was too amazing.

im like speechless...the dialogue, the tone, the story...it was just perfect

i shed a tear. i loved the ending...i cant get over it..the story was just too amazing.

that was phenominal. great job.
angel679 chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
Okay I didnt have time to review this like it needed to be reviewed this morning so I am back to do it now. Its nice to finally see Sammy taking care of Dean the way Dean has always taken care of him. Its sad that the last things that Sam remembers about his dad is that they were fighting. They are so much alike they just couldnt communicate with each other without tearing at each other and its left to Dean to try to tell and explain to Sam how much their dad really loved him.

The fact that Sam realized what their dad must have done has to make him feel like his dad finally put Dean first instead of his revenge but its got to be killing Dean that he did that for him even though it has to make him feel like he was actually loved by his dad something I always feel like he thinks he doesnt deserve which just pisses me the hell off. Loved your story immensely.
Julie chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
I love this! Update soon. : )
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
Pass on my thanks to whoever suggested this great idea. You did an awesome job writing your chapter. Just when I think no one can add to the tag scenes, you have done it.

I really loved this story.

In the final scenes of the TV episode, I was hoping Dean would remember a little bit of what happen when he was out of his body. There was some great brother moments.

I like the section of your story where Dean and Sam discuss the Ouija board. I wonder if the brothers will think about the supplies their dad had for summoning the demon on the show, I like how you had the brothers discuss it, no fighting or blaming each other, just hoping their father didn't really do it.

Previews for upcoming episodes show them arguing, trying to deal with their father's death. My co-workers and family really don't like it when the brothers are angry at each other. I like your version.

I liked how you had Dean run through the different emotions dealing with his fathers death. How he tried to hold it together, then the anger and finally breaking down. It was nice Dean let Sam see through his walls to comfort him for a brief moment, before Dean was the protective older brother again.

The final bit of your story when Dean tells Sam "the only thing dying is the freaking demon. Don't even think of it going down any other way..." Love that line and also the line "We've got work to do."

I always enjoy reading your stories, though will admit my favorites are the last four and this one definitely.

Thanks for the story and take care.
LovinJackson chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
I loved that so much ... i loved the way you showed the boys pain but especially Dean's anger once they had put 2 and 2 together.

The hug was great and Dean was so in character with the "Dude get off me" line lol

Great Job

Tara :-)
KatieLB chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
Very good job... I could live on missing scenes alone! great job
KatieLB chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
sweet brothers getting bombed together... good job
ChaiGrl chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
What an amazing story. You really did captured the guys's essence in a natural way. I enjoyed reading it so much. Hope to see more stories from you soon! Until then, Happy Writing!
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Wasn't there a 2nd part to this? I don't see it now... where did it go? I want more...