Reviews for Distortion
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Good job!
Fictatious chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Nice drabble. Slightly poetic, conveys a lot of feeling in few words.
Belladonna Snow chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Very interesting peice, and interesting peek into Ryou's life. I liked this a lot. Brilliant.
silver replies chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Nice story. _ Very deep.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
REALLY DARK AND GOOD SHORT FIC! This was really good for how short it was!
bakura240 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Freakin awsome! this is the 2nd one of your stories ive read in the hour and i have to say they are awsome. They're so dark and you can just feel the emotion oozing out of them. You are very talented :) be proud of your work! I'll keep reading.
snoopygirl11 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
really kool. i like these Ryou angsty mirror fics...
Ryou chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
So ... different. So well written and in some way I think it was very beautiful.

Write more of these, ne? :)
Yoko chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Yay! This was cool!

LOL...now I have dirty thoughts...dirty...hee hee
aksjskdjhsajs chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Aw...it's appropriate.I feel so happy that the retarded IT computer let it through...(suckwad school system). Now, my Ki-chan has something to say.

Ki-chan:SO SEXILY YAOIFULLY ANGSTY! I like angsty Ryou oneshots. Never seen a bad one... anyway, I'll add this to my fav list now or some other time. Trying to find Adam's Song lyrics. Till then, bye!

Cupid: And so the rambling goes...But yes, my Ki-chan has her own account and it's my computer and now I'm rambling, aren't I, oh well, too bad. I really liked!
Cody Thomas chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
ANGSTY...I approve. I know it's a one shot and normally those don't satisfy me, but this one does. nice work, keep it up!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Poor Ryou, he hates his reflection (Bakura) and yet he loves him too. Good story.