Reviews for Later
anerisa chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I love this story! It's pure perfection as it is, though I'm sure it would make a great long story too.
magialuna chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
This is very good. I would have loved there to be a happy ending but... alas, it is still very good none the less. Thanks for sharing it. -Clare
CoCo82 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This was a bit heartbreaking really! I know that Lucius is exceptionally devious but that has to be one of the reasons we love him so much, right? However, at the end I gather he is in Azkaban for who knows how long and they never see each other again. I am quite torn here: wonderful writing and I love this pairing but still...it makes me sad!
Lost In A Dark Wood chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I quite enjoyed this piece and if it weren't for the lateness of the hour I would most certainly go and read your other LM/HG story. I will probably do it eventually.
Chanteur d'ombre chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Beautiful and haunting.
Var chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
This is brilliant!

It is very dark and manipulative and I love how she says she would do it all the same if she could do it over.

Wonderful!
Menolly Mark chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
This was wonderfully creepy. Excellent, bravissima!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Great story!
HippieloveBoat chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
i like this LMHG thing ur working w/ i hope to see lots more bc ur a reaaly good writer ]
HeraBates chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I liked your Lucius, he was a delight to read. His manipulation of Hermione was interesting and unique.

Well done!
Epona Rosa chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
I like this kind of short stories that make the reader think about the psyche of the characters.

Lucius is wicked and Hermione is really the way I think she would be...

Great job done.
wover03 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
good job, I really liked it! keep up the great work as usual!

:oP
onlytomriddle chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
i have noticed a correlation between angstiness and amount of sleep. sometimes sleep deprivation is helpful, because it makes the writer too lazy to spell things out. this can result in a brilliant piece of work or just some disjointed crap. i think your story is leaning more towards the former, but it may just be somewhere in the middle. not enough foreshadowing, you see. i have a theory that the Dark Lord and Lucius came up with this ridiculously convoluted plan to play on Hermione's nice side, which would include them both going to Azkaban or some dungeon somewhere to be tortured. the story isn't whole in and of itself, but it makes me think. good enough, i say.

i think you should let your angst-o-matic heal itself a bit, so that "What Happens in Paris" can have some more happiness in it for a while.
Shiv5468 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
A delightfully devious Lucius, and so much manipulation hinted at on his part.