Reviews for Lies
missionquestthing chapter 38 . 9/5/2012
Ive already commented on this fic before but I came back to revisit it and recommended a friend to it. It has left a lasting impression on me. And just noticed that it originally was posted on my 19th Birthday. Best present ever!
TheMipstaz chapter 38 . 8/29/2012
DAMNNNNN that was 1 hell of a story! and I loved every word of it _ Srsly, this has got 2 b the best ShinoKiba fic out there, no joke. I just wish I had been able to read it while u were still updating it, but o well. Better l8 than never i guess. :)

BTW, i just gotta say i love how ur OCs didn't like completely take over ur fic. It's nice 2 read a story that has good, creative OCs that don't totally steal the limelight from the real characters.
TheMipstaz chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
Hahahaa, omigosh i love kiba's reaction at the end of the chapter XD
TheMipstaz chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
Lololol this ch. was hilariousss XD
TheMipstaz chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Awwww, there's so much ShinoxKiba in this one _ I know i'm like 4 years late, buut i just wanna tell u i loveeee it!
Jonny Tre' maine chapter 30 . 2/6/2012
I looove this story and how you've captured the characters so well. Its amazing how much I feel when I read Shinos thoughts, and how much I understand what kibas going though(believe me, I know...) and i like that even all of your OC's have stories and lives and smiles and how dynamic the Mira character is. She gave up everything, her entire life changed for tradition and honor. It wasn't fair but she's so dutiful. Buti have a question. don't be mad but How did you skip three years in one paragraph! lol I get that you're saying the cycle and pattern has become an excruciatingly painful monotony for all that time but, THREE YEARS? That's a pretty long time for Shino to be so dense, Mira to still go along with it (with no sex by the way. Kudos to Mira for abstinence:D) and Kiba, poor Kiba. *sigh* no comment. :'( stay amazing
Jonny Tre' maine chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
ahhhhhhhhhh! that was so cute I think i just...died of romantic inspiration!
qwerkie chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This isn't a review for the chapter - I hope you actually still look at these, because I couldn't see where to private message you.

I thought you might be interested in seeing a doodle I made of Shino's eyes.

art/Shino-Aburame-quot-Lies-quot-275850710

I gave you credit for the idea.

Sorry if it's not great - Trying out my new drawing tablet.

Merry Christmas
KBD chapter 17 . 10/29/2011
I love Jata two! and I fucking hate Sasuke.
Barunka chapter 38 . 7/25/2011
Storyline? Good. Pairing? Awesome. Characters? Realistic. Story?... Tiring. Very, very tiring.
Ronnie2123 chapter 38 . 7/4/2011
'Lies' is an amazing story! You kept the characters in, well, character, introduced new ones that I didn't hate right off the bat, and your plot was terrific! Some spelling mistakes here and there, but they don't count because of how much I enjoyed this. You made me fall in love with ShinoKiba all over again and that's awesome... Surprisingly, I didn't even dislike Mira even though she was the love rival(ish).

Honestly, this made my summer (even though it just started). You're a very talented writer, so please write more!
lifesucksformesomuch chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Your fic was one of the best one's I've read here, and its very very good. You're plot is awesome and I particularly like how you write in such a way that it doesn't come off as too cheesy. :D If I'd known you personally, I'd give you a really big hug for such a job well done! ;)

I love Shino/Kiba, more so now that I've finished reading everything! :) You're so awesome. :D
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 38 . 12/11/2010
Shino finally is honest! Kiba wins over Mira any day! Well such a happy ending for everyone... At least Shiki is not the same as Shino, and with Hinata's daughter! How cute! ;) Nicely done. Do write more Kiba and Shino fanfics, I'll read them.
Azureroses chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
best chapter see, people dont make enough good stories for shinokiba pairing (its my favorite pairing after kakahina) so thank you for being awesome
Me a Cookiephile chapter 38 . 7/13/2010
...do you think its weird? That I've reviewed four times already? Even though I could have just read the whole story, and reviewed once?

..if you said yes, you are correct. But I say NO TO THE ONE REVIEWING! :D

but now... I'm sad... the story... ITS OVER. IMMA GONNA MISS LITTLE SHIKI! WRRRRRRRRRRRRRY? Dx

Rating: .../10