Reviews for Running Home
Drrakkos chapter 33 . 20h
Owwww FUCK EXCELLENT STORY!

Please please please, update soon.

Love, Drrakkos
buterflypuss chapter 33 . 12/14
interesting
atg chapter 33 . 12/2
update please love this fic
BlueSeraphos chapter 33 . 11/25
Hm. Your story is nice, but I feel like the interactions between Harry and Sakura is really sudden and rushed
Dreamwind1 chapter 33 . 11/12
I really love this story, but to be honest, you really lost me when you made it a Harry/Sakura pairing. No offense to people who like Sakura, but I loath her. She reminds me of one of my best friends old boyfriends and he was verbally and physically abusive to her in the same manner Sakura is to Naruto in the series. So I can't ever like her as a character, even when she is written as "becoming a good person" by fanfic authors, because she'll always remind me of my friend laying in a hospital bed with busted ribs, a nearly punctured lung, and a black & blue swollen face after her boyfriend got "upset" with her. So I think i'm going to have to stop reading this fic now because the pairing is just going to ruin it for me. I'm sorry and I hope the rest of your readers enjoy it.
Leo chapter 33 . 11/4
This story is so amazing! From start to finish this has been a joy to read. I have loved the character interactions and I have really enjoyed seeing the relationships that Harry has created with the leaf village residents.
JabberwockyM chapter 33 . 11/4
This story is amazing. I can't wait for more.
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 1 . 11/3
I was like wow, my type of story till I saw it was Harry and Sakura, just not my taste. Your other stories are okay though, hoped that it was slash.
tosca chapter 33 . 11/1
Awesome story! Really enjoying it. The 'Fawkes kidnaps Susuke' thing is hilarious.
jesi ki kage chapter 33 . 10/31
They are ninja is a great answer to hidden relationships. “how did you fight an immortal fire bird?” Yeah that is a fantastic line. Poor Orochimaru had no idea what he was getting into. Love that you treated Sasuke like a misbehaving child not thinking right at the end. Honestly tho, Konoha did train all of them, how does no one pick up in that connection? Thanks for the update!
SoulMore chapter 33 . 10/31
FAN!~
Rikaraholic chapter 1 . 10/29
Wasn't Harry supposed to be paired with Neji? I think that's what I read a few years ago. When did you change the pairings to sakura? Please tell if I'm mistaken, whether you changed your pairings or I'm confusing this with some other fic.
Shurli chapter 33 . 10/29
I just read it all and I can't wait for the next chapter! It's really good. I think HP's a little out of character but circumstances are diff so I guess he could've turned out this way. Keep going please!
LittleBlackLamb chapter 4 . 10/26
Normally I don't write reviews like this. First let me tell you I'm really enjoying your story, thank you for sharing it. The thing that bugs me is the ewwwwwww you use when telling you don't want to write a couple with a huge age gap. It is entirely your right to not write it, it okay to not be okay with couples like that, but to say that it is ewwwwww is not okay. It suggests that there is something wrong with such a couple. You could just say that you do not write couples with a big age gap and leave it at that. But the ewwwwwww makes it hurtfull to all those who are:
In such a relationship, know someone who is (one of my friends and my brother).
Zyenna chapter 33 . 10/27
That was wonderful. I am very entertained. Pleeeeeeeease update soon!
1,872 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »