Reviews for Baby Joy
Moony1972 chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
THAT WAS SOOOOOOO FUNNY!
darkHPfan411 chapter 14 . 2/15/2007
OMG! I laughed soo hard reading this it is freakin' hilarous! I love this story! POST MORE SOON!
Arae Arca chapter 14 . 2/10/2007
Aww, I like it! One problem: there's no more coming!
Sweet-Sunshyne chapter 14 . 2/10/2007
That was the last chapter? What a odd way to end it. Maybe you should just add one more. Like when James actually gets to see his son. yeah, I think that would be a better ending.

Rolling Down A Hill chapter 13 . 2/9/2007
Finally! u really need to update more often. good chapter, a bit short though.
Arae Arca chapter 13 . 2/8/2007
Hehehe, very good! Can't wait for more! I hope this doesn't just end when Harry is born, it'd be great to hear about James' fatherly struggles!
someone chapter 13 . 2/7/2007
awesome
piggy396 chapter 13 . 2/7/2007
u did update because I really had not known!because the new chapter posted was not eonough to give it away!lol!jk!
Sweet-Sunshyne chapter 13 . 2/7/2007
Yay! I'm so glad you updated! Now do it again soon, please. This story is great. It always makes me laugh.

Until then,

darkHPfan411 chapter 12 . 12/20/2006
Awesome! POST MORE SOON!
hyperhyppogriff chapter 12 . 12/15/2006
I think that your story is going off track. I don't understand how this chapter has anything to do with the plot and chapter eleven was very hard to read, because of the format. I hope the rest comes together well.
Sweet-Sunshyne chapter 12 . 12/13/2006
Really funny chapter. Sirius is a prat... Remus is cute...No hot! Yes...

Update soon. I hope you don't have writers bloke for to long.

RiGhTeO chapter 11 . 12/11/2006
LOL! very funny update soon
Super Cara chapter 12 . 12/9/2006
pretty good chapter. update soon please. id like to see more on lily's pregnancy
Super Cara chapter 11 . 12/9/2006
lol this chapter was funny. i didnt quite understand the part about the cookie recipe tho