Reviews for Chronicles Of The Past
ElementalQueenDragon chapter 1 . 6/9
i love this story, I read it in 2017 lol, so will there be a moment in any future years that you will update this? Or is it up to our imagination on how it ends since its almost completed?
When's the last chapter coming out
hitsuhina15 chapter 21 . 12/16/2016
I don't know if this is the end but thank you for this this is extremely well done that I don't have any words for this I don't know what's going on in your life but I would like it if you by any chance finish this I'm curious on how this ends - hitsuhina15
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
Tish is a work of art HitsuHina is something vary important to me to see something like this makes me vary happy on the inside I would by far appreciated more that anything in the world for you to finish this story your talent excessed my
HitsuHina15 chapter 21 . 6/15/2016
I HATE TJST I GOTTEN INTO THIS BECAUSE IT ENDED UP LIKE THIS I CAN'T I JUST CAN'T JUST WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ?
LoveAnime16 chapter 21 . 6/15/2016
Is that all is Hitsugaya going to fine someone else to live now
krisaku chapter 21 . 2/3/2016
OMG! Please continue your story!
hikarihayashi-chan chapter 21 . 2/7/2014
OH MY GOD PLEASE UPDATE I AM DYING FROM FEELS AND I CANT SLEEP UNTIL I GET A HITSUHINA ENDING ALSKJDFHLSKJFH THIS FIC IS SO BEAUTIFUL IT HURTS QUQ (SLIGHTLY EXAGGERATED AND OOC BUT STILL A REALLY WELL WRITTEN AND HEARTWRENCHING ONE)
Random Chick's Pen chapter 21 . 12/18/2013
You're fuckin' sadistic, you know that? You make us fall in love with this story, the HitsuHina-ness of it all, then torture us with the possibility of the end of HitsuHina - the death of them; their destruction and now to be hollow existence. WHY?! You're story is fuckin' wonderful, but do you need to kill us with a cliffhanger like this? Couldn't install a bit of hope at the end here for us? What the fuck? You're good at what you do, TOO good, and now I'm like and addict with an addiction I can't stop, won't stop, and after feeding me my fix, you cut me off. Seemingly permanently. First you teased me and then you took it away completely. I'd want to kiss you for your skill if I didn't want to fucking murder you brutally right now.
You wrote the love and relationship between Hitsugaya and Hinamori so wonderfully and beautifully, it was like the wings that takes this story into flight. I loved that LOVE; it was so beautiful, bittersweet, and so STRONG, I didn't want to ever let it go.
UPDATE. SOON. GIVE ME MY HITSUHINA!
love struck chapter 21 . 11/24/2013
I love your story so much but why did ou have to stop when the fun started!? Please update more chapters!
starfish chapter 21 . 11/24/2013
It's not lousy! It's great and awesome! But hen again why did you stop when the fun gets going! That's not fun at all! So please update as soon you can!
starfish chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
Aww I feel so sorry for hinamori san in the present she's suffering so much! :( please hitsugaya kun hurry up and go back to hinamori san! Also I love how the story is going love it!
andromeda chapter 21 . 11/13/2013
I know this is old and there is likely no chance it will be completed but I was just wondering why it wasn't? Its such a nice story and very clever. I really enjoyed it. A little bummed at the ending though.
shiramomo chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Noooo! It's the climax! I wanna read the next chapter! So curious about it!

Dear RanTsuki-san
Please update soon (•ˆˆ•)

Best regards,