Reviews for Speleology
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Great story. Love it.
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
wow! great fic here, i loved it!
Swanseajill chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Good story. Very in character for Sam to be so cut up about the girl that he'd work himself into exhaustion afterwards. And loved protective Dean, worried about his brother but frustrated because he can't really help him. Favourite line: "Dean felt proud, and the combination of pride and love and concern he felt for his brother felt like a weight on his chest, something that he didn’t know how to dislodge."
carocali chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Hm, I was hoping for another chapter! Nice interaction with the brothers and the drive to keep the hunt alive - until it's dead.

Well done!

:D

Caroline
JRAismine chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
:) LOVE those brotherly moments. Thanks for sharing.
beyondtired chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
That was really good.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
*gurgle*

This is by far my favorite post, embroiderama. You've melted me. I adore this. I mean, HOW SEXY IS A MAN ON HIS CAR? And also, Dean is SUCH a good big brother. I'm jealous. I want Dean to by MY big brother. *double gurgle*

Excellent job.

Thanks,

emily
angel679 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Really liked the story poor Sam was killing himself but I dont think I could sleep much either watching kids get killed.
friendly chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
good job. it was really good...
Phx chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Very nice story! I enjoyed reading it and of Dean making the realization of how hard Sam was willing to push himself to try and stop this.

And the jacket bit - aw I am a sucker for Dean using his jacket for his brother.

Phx