Reviews for A Child Called Draco By Severus Snape
PerambulationsOfMyMind chapter 50 . 12/3/2020
Hey there! I hope you are well. Its been a while since I checked in, but this was always my favorite story on this site, I love it a lot. Congrats on your writing position; I am sure you are on to bigger and better things, but if you ever end up working on it again, I look forward to that!
Captainnatsusparrow chapter 1 . 8/30/2020
Great story!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2020
J
FlashArrow12 chapter 50 . 8/4/2018
I know this was ages ago but please finish it hahah
thenicconicco chapter 3 . 7/30/2018
an once again. here I am. on my break, reading this for the thrid or fourth time? sadly my break is over and I won't be able to read anymore until I get home at 16. I will have something to look forward too though! and something to get me thrugh the day!
Nicco xx
riverrat1 chapter 50 . 7/6/2018
This had a lot of potential. Too bad you won't continue. At least that is what you said in your bio, but your A/N on the end of the last chapter is saying otherwise. It is saying that you *will* get it finished. It may be a good idea to take it down so you don't lead your readers on unnecessary.
riverrat1 chapter 9 . 6/20/2018
So, there is a loaded question: How can it be that Draco is flying and playing Quidditch if his magic hasn't set in yet? Doesn't he need magic to fly?
x Bluebell Flames x chapter 50 . 10/27/2017
I know it's been 3 years since this has been updated, but is there any chance you will finish it? This story has been one of my favourites for years and I would love to see it finished. I actually love all of your stories but this one and your most recent are definitely my favourites. I sincerely hope this will get updated 3
Aubree Soliz chapter 50 . 2/12/2017
I absolutely love this story. The way you captured Draco's emotion through Severus' point of view! So detailed! Most books I've read aren't this good! Please update! I need closure.
dracomalfoylover chapter 21 . 9/12/2016
i heart your book cant stop reading thats a good thing
dracolover1081 chapter 10 . 8/31/2016
:0 nnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
dracolover1081 chapter 8 . 8/31/2016
i LOVE IT
dracofanforever chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
i cant wait to read the rest
desedee chapter 50 . 7/25/2015
This is one of the most amazing fanfiction I have ever read. Really sad but great. Draco is adorable!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/8/2015
*stabs you with a spoon* DID YOU THINK I WAS JOKING I WILL KILL YOU I SWEAR WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME I HATE YOU GO SUCK A TRUCK