Reviews for The Mage and His Duchess
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
oh wow, that was very short, sweet, and slightly sad. (ha all 's') i loved the story, it was amazing! :D
A chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I love this couple!
icecreamlova chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Abrupt, but, despite the angstiness of the situation, this would so belong to the "fluff" category. When he just went up and said, "I love you." it was, for the lack of the word, rather adorable. It's a gorgeous poem, btw, with lovely imagery.

Just a quick correction: "murmered" should be "murmured"
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Awwwhhhh! :D This is sweet! I love it!
melomarshello chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Cute! Sweet! Marshmallowy!

luv, melomarshmeloo
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Wow! How sweet! I love your work! You're writing is stunning!
Ako si Elyana chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
i really lyke the poem thingy! Its fab! Aww so sweet of briar! Usually i don't like SandryBriar... but i actually liked this one ).
funkyfairygirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
that was so sweet!
Cousin1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
um... well, i hate to tell you this but... i'mabigbrier\trisfan! so it wasn't my favorite, but it was still good.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Aw. That was so sweet.
Bubbles chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Aw that so sweet! I wanted for briar and sandry to end up together ever since i started reading circle of magic. i'm so glad to see that i'm not the only one. I wish you made it longer though. Keep writing! :)
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
that was really cute! great job! and i would change the rating to k, because it really doesn't need to be t.

:D

BANZAI!

hollybridgetpeppermint
smiles chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I love it! Very well done! It was a little sad, but the way it was written made it up for that ;D