Reviews for Chance
The Fiction Wizard chapter 6 . 10/4
Oh my gosh! I love it!
I like this story thus far, however the Author Notes in the midst of the story, it ruins the flow and take away from the moment, after all books don't come with author notes til' the end of the story, or the beginning.
unknown chapter 12 . 7/23
great story, but i was attacked by the cliffie! aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! bb and rae kiss!
Burgundy happens to be my fav color. A wise selection of color, a wise selection indeed.
k amber chapter 12 . 6/27
thx for the update will read later have to let my sis on now or so kill me bye lol:)
amber chapter 11 . 6/27
we all appreciate your dedication to this work just to aplease us your adoring fans I just wanted to say can't wait for the sequel i'm on the last chapter now so sad boo -hoo:( anyway thx for the joyess hours of entertainment singed a dedicated fan.:) Also please let me read rae rae and bb lived there my abouslute favorite shipping lol:)
lol amber chapter 10 . 6/27
while I hope i'm the 200th i'm already working on my on one shot sorry but my idea would be more bb rar rae fluff i'm hooked lol:) although I would also enjoy cyborg and jink getting together theres a thought lol:) anyway love the story i'm gonna be sad when I reach the end i'm already on 10:( but thx I had fun while it lasted:)
amber chapter 9 . 6/27
lol no not candy please but the scary monster can stay lol love it love it love it love did I say love it yet lol? keep up the good work.:)
lol Amber chapter 7 . 6/26
you are just hilarious love the review or big book thing btw your just too funny:)
Amber chapter 6 . 6/26
satisfied isn't the word your story is just so indescribable on the happiness levels it provides me:)
amber chapter 4 . 6/26
only on fourth chapter but I couldn't help it have to say this now dude you are the best thing since Christmas and your so funny too I love you story its so detailed and thought out and you've captured the titans so perfectly I can't wait to read more:)
sup chapter 7 . 6/14
it was quite cute, and i get the feeling of the chapter being horrible. i write some stories ( they are not on the internet, yet) and i have re-written one three times and i still don't like it!anyway nice story, hope you write more stories like these
sup chapter 6 . 6/14
dude i am reviewing because of the threat, i do not want to look like candy, but yeah amazing story so far
RavenSerendipity chapter 12 . 4/1
I'm going to go read the sequel even though I heard its incomplete. Hopefully you'll finish it someday. :)
Dolly chapter 1 . 2/10