Reviews for The Art of Love
nareiya chapter 30 . 1/21/2015
Hi!

For quite some time, I've been wanting to read this fic but for some reason, I wasn't able to..until today!

Good thing I was stuck in traffic at Makati area from SLEX XD

Neway, for starters, this is an awesome fic! Thumbs up! Kudos! You event got 3filipina and Hotaru Zala to review!

I really like how you paced everything. The "three steps forward, two steps back" motion of the AsuCaga relationship, it was simply exquisite!

I also loved the interaction. If GSD would be having an AU version, this is a good candidate!

Just a bit of constructive criticism. Just lessen the recap and be grammar.

Btw, so happy to know that sushi is filipino! Yey! Mabuhay to filipino writers XD

Neway, again, awesome fic. Hope to read more of your works!

- nareiya () :)
Previously-FTS chapter 30 . 8/13/2012
i hope you will update this, such a nice story
PipistrelloMartheena chapter 30 . 3/11/2012
athrun and cagalli are so cute together. athrun sappy much? hahaha
BitterBirch chapter 30 . 12/14/2009
HEY! so what's happened to you? you've been in a LONG hiatus : been reading your stories again for the last few days. want MORE.

oh yeah. im previously known as mau-chan but i've changed my username :p
stice73 chapter 30 . 2/21/2009
WOrld, I love your story! Whooho!

I don't think this one fits lemon or whatever you call it. The atmosphere is calm, peaceful, warm and endearing. But if you decide to do so, then who I am to complain. I love you for writing it so so good and posting it. And thank God I found your story. love you. thank you very much for this reading experience.
slut hater alert chapter 18 . 4/29/2008
Omg The red head slut really is a slut. i really hate her i hope you can kill her as soon as possible! or else... nice story i find it interesting
cagallirockz chapter 30 . 4/8/2008
oh their such a cute and happy couple!finaly:)i love this story!
InOcEnT-schoolgirl chapter 30 . 9/25/2007
Aw... CUTE! God he's getting soo... dirty? LOL

What can i say he obviously knows what he likes... LOL

Hurry up with the next chapter- You definitely got my attention D

Keep it up D
Milleniumgirlie chapter 26 . 9/19/2007
hello... this is nice...
kimborliee chapter 30 . 9/15/2007
that was a great chapter! i havent reviewed any stories lately cuz they've all been bland but this has definitely kept me reading so i hope u make it 2 more chapters just for the fact that i dun want it to end lol! oh and u should totally try the lemon version of it and it won't matter if it's ur first time cuz there's always a first of everything! so give it a try ! anyways thanks for the chapter and i hope u update soon !
zala123attha chapter 30 . 9/15/2007
“You’re such an old guy in his menopausal stage.”

hehe :) LAcus is so kawaii! “Ha! I always thought your hair color is weird! FREAKO!”

“You are such a pansy ever since we were little!”

“At least I didn’t look gay!”

“At least I didn’t act like one!”

“I don’t act like one!”

“Ha, as if you don’t whine every minute of the day!”

“Freako!”

“Pansy!”

woah..0_o Live drama for free.

“Geez Athrun, where do you get those perverted cheesy lines of yours? I swear, it gives me the creeps rather than make me all gaga over you.

haha XD

is this the last chapter? aw. :( Waht would i now read? what will i drool over? haha :) THis was such a great fic! thanks you so much for writing it!
zala123attha chapter 29 . 9/15/2007
“Hey.” Athrun kissed her forehead.

“What?” Cagalli hugged him.

“I love you.” Athrun whispered in her ear, and both flushed. “Yeah, me too.” Cagalli buried her face at the crook of his neck.

my gosh, i could die of sqeauling at every moment these two share! aw! XD

“Breakfast is ready. I’ll be going to work late cause I wanna spend more time with you here, that is if you also want to come to work with me, so I’d have all the inspiration I need.”

haha XD Cheesy, yet Sweet!

“I’m just going to take a shower.” She smiled.

Athrun followed her.

“What are you doing?” Cagalli frowned. “I haven’t taken a shower yet too.” He grinned back.

“What? No way, you had your chance when I was asleep. I get to use it first.” The blonde woman pushed him out of the bath, but he persisted.

“Why don’t I just join you then?” He smirked, making Cagalli beet red. “NO!”

“What? You’re not shy are you?” Athrun cocked an eyebrow. “It’s just no! I want the bath all to myself!”

“Geez Cagalli, just this once. It’s not as if we get to do this everyday, you don’t live here-unless of course you want to, that can be arrang—.”

“Alright damn it! You win! You can join me! But no perverted tricks okay, Zala?” Cagalli flushed and shoved him in. Athrun made a victory sign.

“I wouldn’t call it perverted, last time I checked, you like it too.” Athrun then took of his jogging pants.

“Just, shut up! Stop it with your sly comments!” Cagalli buried her face on her hands out of frustration, slowly stepping in the bath.

“okay, okay.” Athrun smiled and joined her in the bath.

Yep, this is going to be a good day indeed.

haha XD Ladies an gentlemen, the PERVERTED Athrun Zala.
zala123attha chapter 28 . 9/15/2007
He swears if he catches them, which he hoped he really would, he won’t care if that guy is like descendant of goliath, he would crumble him down if it’s the last thing he’ll do.

haha :) Go Athrun! fight for your dear cagalli!

No one takes Cagalli away from him. Not HIS Cagalli.

aw XD (sqeauls like a mad fan girl)

“Where is he? I don’t care how tall he is, he doesn’t have the right to take you home like that, as if he really plans on taking you home.” Athrun looked around for the ‘guy’.

Athrun is so cute when he gets to 'boyfriend' mode!

"but I’m sure as hell as I won’t reject you.”

e! (once agaion sqeauls like a crazed asucaga fan girl)

“Hey Cagalli.” Athrun nudged her.

“What?” Cagalli answered, the pink her cheeks still obvious.

“I have another gift that’s even better that those choco pops.” Athrun smiled and Cagalli raised an inquisitive eyebrow. “What?”

“This.”

Athrun leaned down and pressed his lips gently on Cagalli’s.

ep! haha X) (sqeauls for the nth time like a fangirl)
zala123attha chapter 27 . 9/15/2007
Nick glared at him. Dearka did the same, only because he didn’t have anything to do so he copied nick.

haha XD Dearka found a prodigy!

Athrun’s face paled. He should have been there to do that! It’s his job! Not some other guy! And I don’t care if he’s good looking or tall or macho. I have my own share of that too! He then flushed at that thought. He was being too cocky.

heehee X) That you are Athrun! That you are!

Athrun's so JEALOUS! haha :) Love this chap :D
zala123attha chapter 23 . 9/15/2007
she did the most intelligent and mature thing to do in this kind of situation.

“EARGH!”

She screamed.

haha X) BEing mature meant you have ti scream oyur lungs out in fornt of someone you made out with! haha :D New life lesson!

nice chappie :D